Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1174

Thread: Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks

Users Country Flag

Have you putt the verification code in to get into programming in the module. Ive only got a V1 and it does it

Error 31 can need the App data cleared from within the app on your phone. Presumably you are using an Android phone and not a piece of an Apple

Clear data and restart the app
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Have you putt the verification code in to get into programming in the module. Ive only got a V1 and it does it

Error 31 can need the App data cleared from within the app on your phone. Presumably you are using an Android phone and not a piece of an Apple

Clear data and restart the app
    No I haven't put in a verification code. But I have changed two other parameters no problems. Will look into it.

Yes Android, Oppo A73. Not sure how to clear data, but I have restarted the whole phone as part of the process.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
    MY19 Tiguan Highline R-Line

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricka View Post
    No I haven't put in a verification code. But I have changed two other parameters no problems. Will look into it.

Yes Android, Oppo A73. Not sure how to clear data, but I have restarted the whole phone as part of the process.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
    Get your phone go to settings/apps /scroll down to OBD!! Open it go to storage,click on it /clear data

You will have to log in to the app again so hope you have your password
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 24-06-2020 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Get your phone go to settings/apps /scroll down to OBD!! Open it got to storage,click on it /clear data
    OK, cleared the data from the app (I thought you meant that this was done within the app and I could not see where).

I had to sign in to the account, but no pairing code or device password needed, it just goes straight in.

Much much quicker to connect this time.

Successfully defeated Start/Stop using voltage method. Success!

I noticed in the menu an item called "Deactivation of start-stop function", with options of

Mode not active (current setting)
    Stop release
    Stop prohibition, no start request
    Start request
    System malfunction

I just wonder if this would be an even cleaner way to do it, using the Stop prohibition option?

Anyway thanks for your help, a lesson learned re clearing the data first, which hopefully may help others.

Users Country Flag
    OK, cleared the data from the app (I thought you meant that this was done within the app and I could not see where).

I had to sign in to the account, but no pairing code or device password needed, it just goes straight in.

I noticed in the menu an item called "Deactivation of start-stop function", with options of

Stop release
    Start request
    System malfunction

I just wonder if this would be an even cleaner way to do it, using the Stop prohibition option?

Anyway thanks for your help, a lesson learned re clearing the data first, which hopefully may help others.
    Youve got it done so dont try something that doesnt seem to have been done by anyone I can see on several international forums

There are about 2000 different settings in a Tiguan and I wouldnt touch at least 1960 of them unless i found someone else had done it first.

It can be beneficial to look through Golf Mk7 tweaks as well as some work on the Tig Some dont like Pace car taillights as the Tig ones are different and lesser quality

Stop release
    Start request
    System malfunction

Hi, but did work the start stop to stop the function?

Enviado de meu SM-G970F usando o Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaLeguas View Post

Just do it with the voltage method which is proven to work and not stuff around with the unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLeguas View Post

I didn't try it. I used the voltage method and it worked after I cleared the app data.

It is very good advice to only use tried and proven tweaks. The OBD11 opens up access to so many parameters, many of which are basic to the vehicle's operation. Best to tread very very carefully.

Having said all that, the "Stop prohibition: no start request" tweak is in fact the identical tweak as the second start/stop tweak on the Golf Mk7 list.

Users Country Flag
    In my Tiguan 2017 i had the composition media. The menu looked like the first image and it was "in a line".
    I coded it somehow so the menu structure looked like the second picture, like a "grid".
    I want to do it on my passat now, but I can't remember how i did.

I didn't change the headunit, it was only coded/adapted with vcds.

Does somebody know how I can do it?

Skickat från min SM-G975F via Tapatalk

Users Country Flag

has anyone tried the 'starting vibration reduction'?

Select Control Unit 03 – Brake
    Adaptation
    Starting Vibration Reduction
    Set to Starting Vibration Reduction and Torque Limitation to ‘Deactivated’

Found it on the AutoInstruct site, but curious to hear if it makes any noticeable differences.
    Says it stops the automatic braking intervention during wheel hop scenarios.

Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast