Page 101 of 118 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1174

Thread: Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper Dog View Post
    Thats the old V1which isnt readily available and the new V2 is here and is actually cheaper when you take the credits into account They were selling V1 for $139 a few weeks ago so AUTO... are expensive.

OBDeleven V2 Pro Pack – Audi, Skoda & Volkswagen Diagnostics – AutoInstruct
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

The great thing about sites like this is you are able to ask questions and in general someone can point you towards an answer to assist you. Most members are really helpful and love to share information making your search all the better.

Having information available to you, even if it is not the latest or greatest, allows you to further your inquiries to seek what suits your need the most. Being presented with alternate options on how to do things or where to obtain products may not be the cheapest route available but it gives us choice to make a discussion not solely based on cost alone. Considerations should be factored such as location, level of advice required or even what your basic general requirement is before you go down a particular path, what works for someone may not be what the other needs or wants.

We all should factor this into account before commenting to posts and try to understand others point of view. If we agree or not, than this site is not really the place to feel you have the authority to police. The tone of language used in some posts may be viewed as rude, insulting or downgrading to some but direct and to the point to others. The object of sites such as this is to share our knowledge and experience in a respectful way so we all enjoy sharing.
    Flipper Dog
    Now - T-Roc 140TSI, Audi Q5 40TDI
    Past VWs- Golf 6, 7 and 7.5, Touareg 7L and 7P, Passat B5.5, Polo MK3, Polo MK4 and GTI

Users Country Flag
    . My last post wasnt meant to be anything but saying that the old unit is no longer available and that the advertised one must be old stock and is expensive, when with the new one you get about $40 worth of credits included.
    It is also supposedly about 20% faster in operation and will do limited things with an Iphone

I notice there is a new app in ODBEleven called "Turn Signals Blinking with Rear Light" that I don't think I've seen before. Has anyone done this to their Tiguan? Would it be legal to do in Oz?

VW Tiguan 2017 (Turn Signals Blinking With Rear Lights V1) - OBDeleven

VW Tiguan 2017- (Turn Signals Blinking With Rear Lights V2) - OBDeleven

Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks-screenshot_20200225-092633-png

Users Country Flag
    Looked at that and some havent been able to get it to work and I question what would it look like if you have the brakes on as well Would it still pulse and confuse following drivers or not.

I dont use the Apps as you dont really know what they change . Much prefer to use coding

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Looked at that and some havent been able to get it to work
    I read somewhere yesterday (can't find the link now) that you also have to have both the rear DRLs activated as well as the menu option for DRLs for this to work.

I haven't seen any details on what adaptation/coding achieves this to do it outside of the OBDEleven app...yet

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ajobbins View Post
    I read somewhere yesterday (can't find the link now) that you also have to have both the rear DRLs activated as well as the menu option for DRLs for this to work.

I haven't seen any details on what adaptation/coding achieves this to do it outside of the OBDEleven app...yet
    Having the rears on as DRL's is called "Scandinavian" DRL and is on Autoinstructs Guides for the Tiguan list

Quote Originally Posted by ajobbins View Post
    I notice there is a new app in ODBEleven called "Turn Signals Blinking with Rear Light" that I don't think I've seen before. Has anyone done this to their Tiguan? Would it be legal to do in Oz?

VW Tiguan 2017 (Turn Signals Blinking With Rear Lights V1) - OBDeleven

VW Tiguan 2017- (Turn Signals Blinking With Rear Lights V2) - OBDeleven

Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks-screenshot_20200225-092633-png
    I don’t think it’s for the LED tail lights in the US, it’s for the high level LED tail lights that the rest of the world gets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveingfaster View Post
    I don’t think it’s for the LED tail lights in the US, it’s for the high level LED tail lights that the rest of the world gets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Weve got them in AUS. Rears with DRL's works here at least on Highlines

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Having the rears on as DRL's is called "Scandinavian" DRL and is on Autoinstructs Guides for the Tiguan list
    Yes, there are details to configure this which will hopefully then make the turn signal change to work. While there are details published on how to enable the Scandinavian DRLs through coding, there is no coding info I have found so far for the turn signals, just the OBDEleven app.

Page 101 of 118 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast