Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768

Thread: Mk2 Tiguan Tuning

Mk2 Tiguan Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by LaNOS View Post
    Yeah i got the APR Stage II tune done before the cut off and rolled back to Stage I and then just this week had the hardware installed. This was all done at Eurotune on the Gold Coast.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    You’ll need the stage 2 file re-installed as the stage 2 includes the mask for the CEL from the O2 sensor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Users Country Flag
    Does anyone have their stock downpipe and mid section they want to get rid of? Need to revert mine back to stock for a while. PM me please Mk2 Tiguan Tuning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    I've purchased a Bluefin tune from Superchips, sent the OG file off last night, waiting on the modified file back to upload. My vehicle warranty expired 2 weeks ago (2018 162 sportline)

Must say the service from both Jonathan at Superchips and Superchips UK has been exceptional, i had a bit of an issue installing the desktop software (due to a problem at my end), and both companies replied to my emails within 10-15 minutes.

Looking forward to feeling the G's.
    Last edited by Janus77; 15-04-2021 at 09:49 AM.
    Tiguan 162tsi Sportline

Users Country Flag

Had the Superchips Bluefin tune on the car since Friday, I reckon it took a couple of days to settle in properly. By this i mean it had the power but delivery was a little rough (this could have been the traction control though too), after a few days driving though it feels very smooth. It can feel a bit odd initially with the traction control struggling to maintain grip.
    The power increase is significant, and the delivery of power increases through the rev range, 5-6k now is a huge amount of power.
    The Tiggy is a rocket now, stoked.
    I like i can put it back to stock myself too.
    Maybe the APR tune coaxes a little more power, but it's such a huge improvement with the Bluefin anyway i'm not sure it would matter to me.

Good times.
    Tiguan 162tsi Sportline

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768