Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Map update?

Map update?

My MY18 Tig came with 2017 maps installed, and I知 trying to work out if there is a newer version available. I知 pretty sure there should be a 2018 version by now?

I have downloaded the DiscoverCare app on my iMac, but cannot work out how to download the Aus map. The Aus map is contained in a ROW file that is over 24gb, and clearly includes a hell of a lot of countries I don稚 need!

Has anyone worked this out?

Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Latest map update I recently downloaded is V.03.959.801.ED 0065 ROW 2017/2018. I had to use the app to download the whole 24GB ROW map onto a new SD Card to transfer to car.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalnoth View Post
    Latest map update I recently downloaded is V.03.959.801.ED 0065 ROW 2017/2018. I had to use the app to download the whole 24GB ROW map onto a new SD Card to transfer to car.
    Hi Chalnoth. Can you publish the link to this download file?

Many thanks in advance.
    David.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Ordered: 2017 build date Tiguan 162 TSI Highline with DAP in Tungsten Silver and rear luggage tray. ETA: late April / Early May. I did not have to wait. I took delivery on 11 March 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalnoth View Post
    Thanks Chalnoth - that's the one I have downloaded. Did you just extract the entire zip file onto the root of the SD Card and put it into the car?

Quote Originally Posted by Delewin View Post
    Hi Chalnoth. Can you publish the link to this download file?

Many thanks in advance.
    David.

Hi - here's the link you need. You will need to download a program called DiscoverCare, which will then let you download the ROW map update needed

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ajdean View Post
    Hi - here's the link you need.
    Sorry ajdean. I can't see the link.

Users Country Flag
    Hi - here's the link you need. You will need to download a program called DiscoverCare, which will then let you download the ROW map update needed
    Hi Andean. I have looked via smartphone and PC. No link is showing.

Please resend.
    David

Ordered: 2017 build date Tiguan 162 TSI Highline with DAP in Tungsten Silver and rear luggage tray. ETA: late April / Early May. I did not have to wait. I took delivery on 11 March 2017.

Users Country Flag
    Ajdean.
    After downloading discovercare what market is applicable, I知 guessing multi region map 2 for media gen 2. Is this correct. ???
    also what navigation system did you download as the discover media has a later update compared to the descover pro.
    Last edited by Adz11; 30-12-2017 at 12:59 PM.

Users Country Flag

Thank you Andean. On holidays atm. I will check it out when I get back home in a few days. Currently only on phone and don't have enough data on phone to download. Map update?

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast