Thread: Luggage net for Allspace?

Luggage net for Allspace?

My wife is frustrated with the boot of our 5-month-old Allspace. The floor is higher than the sill and then back end dips down, so groceries sometimes fall out of the boot when she opens the hatch. Its an annoying design.

In our previous 5-seat Tiguan we had a cargo net that stopped things from moving around, but it doesn't seem to be an accessory in the latest version. Has anyone found a good net or other barrier that can stop things making their way to the back of the boot and tumbling out when the hatch is opened?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by smithcorp View Post
    My wife is frustrated with the boot of our 5-month-old Allspace. The floor is higher than the sill and then back end dips down, so groceries sometimes fall out of the boot when she opens the hatch. Its an annoying design.

In our previous 5-seat Tiguan we had a cargo net that stopped things from moving around, but it doesn't seem to be an accessory in the latest version. Has anyone found a good net or other barrier that can stop things making their way to the back of the boot and tumbling out when the hatch is opened?
    Allspace doesnt come with one but look on Aliexpress they have them on there

Isnt there a lower level for the floor There is in the short and even on high level is still a sill at the back
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

The back seats mean the floor isn’t adjustable, unfortunately.

I understand OP. I’ve pulled up at home and opened the rear door, only to have shopping fall out. My driveway slopes down to the kerb, which makes it worse.

I wish there were more luggage hooks, if not an official net.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Simonr23 View Post
    The back seats mean the floor isn’t adjustable, unfortunately.

I understand OP. I’ve pulled up at home and opened the rear door, only to have shopping fall out. My driveway slopes down to the kerb, which makes it worse.

I wish there were more luggage hooks, if not an official net.
    Try this Has measurements on page

High Quality Car Trunk Luggage Storage Cargo Organizer 100X70cm Nylon Elastic Mesh Net For Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8-in Tensioning Belts from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan