Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: List of OBDEleven mods and how to do the 30 of them

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    You should have the history of what you did and so can reverse it
    Nice one thank you, took me about half an hour but figured out how to get the history email to myself, how do I know how to change this “new value” back to the “old value” as pictured below?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone tried ODB11 coding on a 2022 Tiguan. I've got a 2022 Allspace R-Line (Australian) and some of these tweaks are not available. Module 5F in particular. I can't find how to remove the sat nav nag screen.
    Also, the ODB11 Forum lists my car as MK2 FL (5N) does this indicate they are aware something is different to the previous MK2 (5N)

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by tigman162 View Post
    Anyone tried ODB11 coding on a 2022 Tiguan. I've got a 2022 Allspace R-Line (Australian) and some of these tweaks are not available. Module 5F in particular. I can't find how to remove the sat nav nag screen.
    Also, the ODB11 Forum lists my car as MK2 FL (5N) does this indicate they are aware something is different to the previous MK2 (5N)

Getting rid of that is number 5 in my link on the first page. I do wish people would read the thread when someone has taken the time to list all this stuff
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Getting rid of that is number 5 in my link on the first page. I do wish people would read the thread when someone has taken the time to list all this stuff
    I've read all your stuff and used the link on your google drive. Appreciate the effort. But that option does not appear on my vehicle. 2022 Allspace. Have you confirmed it works on the latest cars?

Select 5F
    Coding
    Byte 23
    Initial Disclaimer – Off
    Legal Disclaimer – Off

^^^ I don't have those option in my Byte23

I've read all your stuff and used the link on your google drive. Appreciate the effort. But that option does not appear on my vehicle. 2022 Allspace. Have you confirmed it works on the latest cars?

Select 5F
    Coding
    Byte 23
    Initial Disclaimer – Off
    Legal Disclaimer – Off

^^^ I don't have those option in my Byte23
    Does your screen look like this as thats the one its on NOT the HEX one Look at the little square icon at the top It should be as in my image. And no I havent tried it on a newer car Hence the disclaimer in the 1st post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails List of OBDEleven mods and how to do the 30 of them-screenshot_20220727-120009_obdeleven[1]-jpg  

Does your screen look like this as thats the one its on NOT the HEX one Look at the little square icon at the top It should be as in my image. And no I havent tried it on a newer car Hence the disclaimer in the 1st post
    No looks quite different unfortunately.

For starters its called Multimedia now... and The Long Coding part has not many options in it. There is no byte section like yours.

appreciate you replying.

List of OBDEleven mods and how to do the 30 of them-screenshot-2022-07-27-131030-jpg

No looks quite different unfortunately.

For starters its called Multimedia now... and The Long Coding part has not many options in it. There is no byte section like yours.

appreciate you replying.

List of OBDEleven mods and how to do the 30 of them-screenshot-2022-07-27-131030-jpg
    Scroll the page so that the rest becomes visible
    Mine is the same at the top What phone are you using A devils spawn Apple by the look of it
    It always was Multimedia

Try looking under 5F Adaptation - Function_configuration_hmi
    There are settings for on/off for both hmi_inital_disclaimer and hmi_legal_disclaimer.
    Flipper Dog
    Now - T-Roc 140TSI, Audi Q5 40TDI
    Past VWs- Golf 6, 7 and 7.5, Touareg 7L and 7P, Passat B5.5, Polo MK3, Polo MK4 and GTI

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper Dog View Post
    Try looking under 5F Adaptation - Function_configuration_hmi
    There are settings for on/off for both hmi_inital_disclaimer and hmi_legal_disclaimer.
    This was it. Thanks.

FYI I tried android and iOS. Both the same result.

Users Country Flag

I had the dealer turn off the legal disclaimer nag on my initial 'peace of mind' 1 month inspection - I gave them a note showing;
    Control unit: 5F
    Adaption
    Function_configuration_hmi
    hmi_initial_disclaimer off

and the turned it off for me.

Now that I'm coming up for my 1st annual service I'm wondering is there a setting or set of instructions I can give them so then I don't have to press the small icon on the bottom right of the Nav screen to clear the display of past nav choices and just display the map.

By way of explanation the display is usually showing the Nav map, as distinct from the Radio for example and I'm usually not wanting to set a destination on most starts.

Further I can find no way of clearing all the past Nav destinations on the display so if anyone can also help with this it would also be a bonus.
    MY21 Tiguan 162 TSI Elegance Night Shade Blue 7sp DSG

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast