Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: List of OBDEleven mods and how to do the 30 of them

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Pezzaano View Post
    Spent the night last night going thru a bunch of them on my 2020. So my car is manufacture date 2020, but OBD11 picks it up as a 2021 model. I did not use any apps. I have registered the app and enabled the 2fa as the new instructions to be able to unlock SFD items. So far these ones don't work for my vehicle.

- engine start stop - as you are aware
    - Needle sweep on startup. Option is there it just doesn't do it.
    - Turn off ignition on chime - all options are there as instructions but the chime is still there
    - Sat nav warning. In coding and in byte 23, all the bit fields are blank so unable to pick which to turn off.
    - Traffic info - In adaptions there is no "change fee bases traffic info" - no big deal there are other means for traffic.

Anyone had any of these same issues on 2020 models and found work arounds? Cheers
    Well there you go.
    1 Yes
    2 wont do it in Gen 2 aids
    3 reboot head unit
    4 you are looking in wrong place
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Well there you go.
    1 Yes
    2 wont do it in Gen 2 aids
    3 reboot head unit
    4 you are looking in wrong place
    Edit - Engine start stop works. Tried it again and went for a drive and confirm it does work on my vehicle so very happy about that.
    I'm confused about the wrong place im looking at for sat nav warning. As per your instructions

Select 5F
    Coding
    Byte 23

Initial Disclaimer – Off
    Legal Disclaimer – Off
    Last edited by Pezzaano; 14-11-2021 at 10:23 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Bought an OBDEleven, and completed these mods over the break on my 2018 162 RLine, best purchase ever!!!
    However I’ve somehow managed to program the fog lights to come on with the regular driving lights, any ideas on how to undo? List of OBDEleven mods and how to do the 30 of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 99GTT View Post
    Bought an OBDEleven, and completed these mods over the break on my 2018 162 RLine, best purchase ever!!!
    However I’ve somehow managed to program the fog lights to come on with the regular driving lights, any ideas on how to undo? List of OBDEleven mods and how to do the 30 of them

Look in your history and reverse it

Quote Originally Posted by Pezzaano View Post
    Edit - Engine start stop works. Tried it again and went for a drive and confirm it does work on my vehicle so very happy about that.
    I'm confused about the wrong place im looking at for sat nav warning. As per your instructions

Select 5F
    Coding
    Byte 23

Initial Disclaimer – Off
    Legal Disclaimer – Off
    Did you ever figure out the Sat Nav Warning? I have exactly the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Did you ever figure out the Sat Nav Warning? I have exactly the same issue.

I had figured it out at the start as HE had it on the wrong thing as per his original post

-"Sat nav warning. In coding and in byte 23, all the bit fields are blank so unable to pick which to turn off"

and thats why I said what I did

At the top is a little square with O and 1 in it If the bits were showing HE had it in 1 when it should have been on 0 and would have been in English and simple to do. Same for you its there plain as your face LOL

Users Country Flag
    Hi all, am thinking of selling my Tiguan. Any thoughts on unwinding obdeleven changes? Was thinking of removing the speed sign display as it’s not consistent, but should I remove others? I’ve added the 30 colours, removed the satnav warning, removed the “prevent overtaking a car in the right lane” and a few others. Thoughts?
    May 20 - Nov 19 MY20 Tiguan 162 TSI
    May 16 - Apr 16 Mazda 3 Sp25 GT - 2020 hail storm write-off
    May 13 - 2013 Mk7 Golf Highline.
    May 10 - 2009 Falcon G6E with beige leather.

Quote Originally Posted by Nauend View Post
    Hi all, am thinking of selling my Tiguan. Any thoughts on unwinding obdeleven changes? Was thinking of removing the speed sign display as it’s not consistent, but should I remove others? I’ve added the 30 colours, removed the satnav warning, removed the “prevent overtaking a car in the right lane” and a few others. Thoughts?
    I would just leave them as they are "enhancements" rather than "technical or mechanical upgrades"

If I was selling mine I would list them and emphasize them as being helpful and if buyers didnt want them would delete as required.

The satnav and pass on left is definitely somethings to leave.

Users Country Flag
    Hey, does anyone have instructions as to how to undo the steps for dynamic like Assist (DLA)? My fog lights seem to be on constantly now for some weird reason since I did this mod, I have checked 32 times to make sure all the steps are correct from the instructions in the opening post, just want to know what the values were prior to changing them to those settings if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by 99GTT View Post
    Hey, does anyone have instructions as to how to undo the steps for dynamic like Assist (DLA)? My fog lights seem to be on constantly now for some weird reason since I did this mod, I have checked 32 times to make sure all the steps are correct from the instructions in the opening post, just want to know what the values were prior to changing them to those settings if that makes sense.

You should have the history of what you did and so can reverse it

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast