Page 409 of 413 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BeigeJet View Post
    Was this build inclusive of the matrix LED headlights? If so let us know what you think of them.

Our 147TDI Elegance (SWB not Allspace) has them and we are wrapped with their brilliant lighting and functionality.

Happy motoring!
    I came from a 2017 Golf R with just LED headlights and I thought they were great but I now have a 2022 Tiguan R with LED Matrix and they are next level with just the illumination alone let alone the matrix feature. I wouldn't own another car without them
    2022 Tiguan R Reflex Silver

after all the shenanigans with our ordered car not being fulfilled/delayed/missing stuff... I called around and found another dealer that had a cancelled order...
    so we now have a fully loaded 5-seater Rline to be picked up in a couple of weeks! paid extra... but I guess that's the price of certainty...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by jasiano View Post
    after all the shenanigans with our ordered car not being fulfilled/delayed/missing stuff... I called around and found another dealer that had a cancelled order...
    so we now have a fully loaded 5-seater Rline to be picked up in a couple of weeks! paid extra... but I guess that's the price of certainty...
    I know how you feel, I paid extra for mine but get it next week…not 2032.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Taking a delivery of Tiguan Allspace 162TSI R-Line 7 in Silver with sound vision pack and pana sunroof.

Ordered on 29 June, and delivery on 12 July. It was in stock car. Paid 72883 Driveway

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by VW Convert View Post
    My initial thoughts were this is bull**** but in recent times I've had shipping containers of spare parts destined for Sydney offloaded in Brisbane due to vessels being behind schedule and skipping ports they were due to unload/load so as to make up time. Then had to wait for the shipping company to trans ship them.
    Ok, so it turns out that didn't happen. Was told the other day that it's on a boat from Mexico - I looked up the boat name and it was currently en-route to Brazil, so guessing it makes stops along the way? ... hmmm, though it seems that Brazil is in the opposite direction to Australia =/

Got a VIN today, so I guess I should be able to track it online at least - is there a website that I can punch a VIN into and find out how it's progressing?

Edit: just noticed that they have also tried to sneak in some edits to the contract, including a price increase! I think that borders on criminal. I think I've just lost all confidence in VW...

The last time we bought new VW, the dealer switched cars on us and gave us the previous model year (MY), with a completely different VIN! .. it took a few months to realize - only after a relative (embarrassingly) pointed out that it was a year older according to the build plate..

So far we are 0 for 2 when it comes to a positive experience buying a new VW... are there no honest dealers out there? Really disappointed...
    Last edited by nermal; 21-07-2022 at 07:18 PM.
    2018 Arteon R-Line - Black, Sunroof, Dynaudio, 20" Wheels, RacingLine: Stage 2 ECU+DSG|380mm BBK|Intercooler+Hoses|Oil Cooler|R600 Intake|Adjustable Front Droplinks|Dogbone Insert|Subframe Brace+Alignment Kit|Propshaft Alignment Kit, Milltek: Zirotec Downpipe, Harding: Front+Rear Sway Bars|Rear Droplinks, Other: OSRAM Dynamic Indicators, EvcX Throttle Controller, 034 (RED) Coil Packs, Various Carbon Bits
    2022 Tiguan Allspace R-Line, Grey - Sunroof, Harmon Kardon

Users Country Flag
    Finally got my girl last weekend. Loving it so far, nothing else I could want on it.

Nice!! In the colour we originally wanted but couldn’t get…

We picked up the missus’ new car just yesterday Dolphin Grey R-line…
    We took our aftermarket dashmat and Weathertech floor mats (that I ordered 5mths ago lol) to the dealer and put them in straight away

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by jasiano View Post
    Nice!! In the colour we originally wanted but couldn’t get…

We picked up the missus’ new car just yesterday Dolphin Grey R-line…
    We took our aftermarket dashmat and Weathertech floor mats (that I ordered 5mths ago lol) to the dealer and put them in straight away
    Thanks - I love the colour, even looks great wet. That was the only non negotiable, the colour!

Users Country Flag
    Received a email notification from VW during the week, saying that it is on board and on it's way to Australia. Feeling a little more optimistic now. Dealer also came good and corrected the contract.

Users Country Flag

Asked my dealer for an update yesterday, a response came back today: "VW have no further updates on system but as they update I will be able to provide further information."

R-Line non-optioned was ordered on the 5th of November 2021 and on the 5th of May, after asking for an update, I was told VW had accepted my order but no build date scheduled. I find it hard to imagine they had accepted an order (possibly before the 5th of May), a build date would not have been scheduled in 3 months? Maybe I'm being unrealistic in my expectations?

After other peoples current experiences in timelines, order accepted, build date, etc. A lot of people on here seem to be cancelling their contracts and paying new pricing for current stock just to get a car. The cynic in me wonders has my order been sold off as current stock in an attempt to make some extra cash for the dealership?

Page 409 of 413 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411 ... LastLast