Page 406 of 413 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Anyone going to take a de-spec’d car? https://www.drive.com.au/news/vw-mod...t-safety-tech/

Quote Originally Posted by Mattywood85 View Post
    Anyone going to take a de-spec’d car? https://www.drive.com.au/news/vw-mod...t-safety-tech/
    Just saw that as well and told the missus as it's her car. We don't even have an ETA on build from our dealer (ordered December) so don't know if ours even falls in that 6mth window.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by jasiano View Post
    Just saw that as well and told the missus as it's her car. We don't even have an ETA on build from our dealer (ordered December) so don't know if ours even falls in that 6mth window.
    It’s turning into a real **** storm and we don’t have our raincoats!

Users Country Flag
    Thanks for sharing. My Tiguan R line is meant to be arriving in early October (ordered in May 2021). I wonder if that will be affected? Would I get a late 22 model or earlier 23?

Users Country Flag
    I've been told that my order is unaffected as the car has already been built.
    2018 Arteon R-Line - Black, Sunroof, Dynaudio, 20" Wheels, RacingLine: Stage 2 ECU+DSG|380mm BBK|Intercooler+Hoses|Oil Cooler|R600 Intake|Adjustable Front Droplinks|Dogbone Insert|Subframe Brace+Alignment Kit|Propshaft Alignment Kit, Milltek: Zirotec Downpipe, Harding: Front+Rear Sway Bars|Rear Droplinks, Other: OSRAM Dynamic Indicators, EvcX Throttle Controller, 034 (RED) Coil Packs, Various Carbon Bits
    2022 Tiguan Allspace R-Line, Grey - Sunroof, Harmon Kardon

Quote Originally Posted by nermal View Post
    I inquired on a couple of the Allspace R-Lines showing as available on the VW website and didn't receive any responses.

Now it seems their stock search web page is down and I'm back to being at the mercy of the mystical "Stock Controller" creature:

Attachment 54152
    The stock locator website is back up again as of this morning 23rd June
    BeigeJet
    White MY23 Tiguan 147 TDI Elegance (mine)
    White MY21 Tiguan 147 TDI Elegance (wife)
    Gone - Wheat Beige MY07 Jetta TDI manual

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_B View Post
    Thanks for sharing. My Tiguan R line is meant to be arriving in early October (ordered in May 2021). I wonder if that will be affected? Would I get a late 22 model or earlier 23?
    I just had a call from VW and my Tiguan has been built and will be one of the last 22 models to come with all features before the noted are removed temporary as posted in the article above.

ETA is still the second week of October. Wonder why it takes so long to receive after its been built? I'm in Victoria.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_B View Post
    I just had a call from VW and my Tiguan has been built and will be one of the last 22 models to come with all features before the noted are removed temporary as posted in the article above.

ETA is still the second week of October. Wonder why it takes so long to receive after its been built? I'm in Victoria.
    Shipping is the biggest part of the time.

I'd suggest when the vehicle finally gets on a ship it will easily be 8 weeks on the water from Germany. Currently world shipping is in disarray from COVID and the after effects of the Suez blockage in March 2021,

Then depending on the port its offloaded, the availability of labour for transporting from port to holding yard, through Australian compliance, transport to dealer and pre delivery could easily add another 4 weeks minimum.

At least yours hasn't been de-specced because semi conductor shortage

Our Tiguan took 4 weeks to deliver from time of order to delivery to door in Melbourne. Of the 4 weeks it took 1 1/2 weeks to get from the Altona holding yard (Prixcar vehicle Transport) to get to dealer in Mildura. Another week before the dealer could access Volkswagen to update computer (there was a campaign on Tigs and Golfs to update the programming for some safety features) and 6 days for the transport company to pickup and deliver.
    Last edited by BeigeJet; 23-06-2022 at 12:26 PM. Reason: additional comment
    BeigeJet

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BeigeJet View Post
    The stock locator website is back up again as of this morning 23rd June
    Just had a look at the stock list and found a nightshade blue R line in stock with sound and vision at Norris VW in Kedron. I have put a deposit down on it. Couldn’t be bothered waiting for the diesel. So a good thing I checked now I will getting my new girl in a few weeks not months and months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a look at the stock list and found a nightshade blue R line in stock with sound and vision at Norris VW in Kedron. I have put a deposit down on it. Couldn’t be bothered waiting for the diesel. So a good thing I checked now I will getting my new girl in a few weeks not months and months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Best wishes and happy motoring.
    BeigeJet

Page 406 of 413 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408 ... LastLast