Page 401 of 413 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Just had the Tig ceramic coated.I have ordered/received my New Tiguan-after-ceramic-coating2-jpgI have ordered/received my New Tiguan-after-ceramic-coating3-jpgI have ordered/received my New Tiguan-after-ceramic-coating5-jpgI have ordered/received my New Tiguan-after-ceramic-coating1-jpg
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance
    Sound and Vision , Sunroof packages
    Fireball Graphene Butterfly ceramic coating
    Thinkware U1000 dash cams

Quote Originally Posted by allypally View Post
    Just had the Tig ceramic coated.I have ordered/received my New Tiguan-after-ceramic-coating2-jpgI have ordered/received my New Tiguan-after-ceramic-coating3-jpgI have ordered/received my New Tiguan-after-ceramic-coating5-jpgI have ordered/received my New Tiguan-after-ceramic-coating1-jpg
    Good stuff allypally. Is there a significant improvement in the paint compared to when you got it off the shop floor?

Yes there is. The detailer found several paint faults, and 2 stone chips. The stone chips had been caused prior to delivery, most likely on the transporter between Melbourne and Sydney. Also, when checking the paint density, it varied between 67 and 170, even on the same panel. So much for robot painting.
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance

Have recently taken delivery of a 132 Life, great car.

Two things that are bugging me - the indicator, is there any way to adjust the clicking noise? Way to loud for my liking!

Also the steering creaks on gentle turns, anyone else experienced that?

I doubt if you can turn down the clicking , but the steering should not squeak.
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance

Hi guys
    Just wanting a bit of help advise here. I ordered a 162tsi r line in may last year (2021) with ETA meant to be April this year. I’m now getting told my build date is December (2022) with arrival in February 2023. This seems significantly incorrect and believe there is more to it, how long did it take for you to receive your vehicle?’from order to delivery?

WOW! That is really a shocking period to wait. There is certainly more to it, as waiting was around 12 months. I would have expected a car ordered in May last year would be hitting the production line now, if not already built. I notice that VW Au are displaying only a handful of Tiguans for sale, and all are 132Kw base models. Half of those are MY21's. There are no diesels or 162's around. My suggestion would be to keep an eye out for the stock page and see if a similar car arrives. Also, try calling other dealers to see if they can give you reasons why such delays.
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyy View Post
    Hi guys
    Just wanting a bit of help advise here. I ordered a 162tsi r line in may last year (2021) with ETA meant to be April this year. I’m now getting told my build date is December (2022) with arrival in February 2023. This seems significantly incorrect and believe there is more to it, how long did it take for you to receive your vehicle?’from order to delivery?
    I ordered mine in may last year (2021) too (162 TSI R line with all options). My current ETA is mid year (ETA has been delayed about four times for me now). I hope your estimate is incorrect and not mine (I did contact the dealer last week and they said not change in ETA). I think over 1 year for a car is a long enough wait and if i knew it would have taken this long i would not have purchased. Unfortunately if you are to change to another type of car right now you most likely will have the same wait time as sticking to your current order?

Users Country Flag
    I have on order a 147TDI R Line, Nightshade Blue. Can’t wait to get it, the 12 month wait will be worth it I think. I have also gone with the Sound and Vision Pkg, and the sunroof as well as a towbar. Does anyone with an R Line know if the swipe to kick open and close function for the tailgate works, or because of the body kit it won’t work? I heard mix reports, I tried it on an R Line at the dealer and it worked once but I don’t know if it had it or I bumped the key at the same time.

It should work, ours did (3year old 162R-line). But it is quite hit and miss. And we disabled ours as the manual says that if you ever go to an auto carwash it must be disabled.
    MY19 Tiguan Highline R-Line

Page 401 of 413 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411 ... LastLast