Page 397 of 413 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Quite simple the unit will play MP3 no trouble at all I have 2000 tracks on a USB C stick and it works without problems in both my Tig
    I bought this nice and small so it wont get bumped easily and works no problems
    UTHAI C12 Type C OTG USB3.0 Flash Drive USB C Pen Drive Smart Phone Memory MINI Usb Stick 32GB 64G|USB Flash Drives| - AliExpress
    Quote Originally Posted by allypally View Post
    try a different usb stick with 1 wav file copied to it. Make sure it is a "WAV". Then try to play it in the tiggy.
    Folks,

Thank you both for your feedback.

It triggered me to search more on how to convert files to MP3.

I trialed using Windows Media Player and have had some success; with just few sample tracks to start with.

I just need to create the multiple playlists now that will probably appear when I'm done. If playlists don't show I can at least see folders for Artists.

So now I just need to spend the time loading CD's into our computer and get the job done.

Cheers and happy motoring
    BeigeJet
    White MY23 Tiguan 147 TDI Elegance (mine)
    White MY21 Tiguan 147 TDI Elegance (wife)
    Gone - Wheat Beige MY07 Jetta TDI manual

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BeigeJet View Post
    Folks,

Thank you both for your feedback.

It triggered me to search more on how to convert files to MP3.

I trialed using Windows Media Player and have had some success; with just few sample tracks to start with.

I just need to create the multiple playlists now that will probably appear when I'm done. If playlists don't show I can at least see folders for Artists.

So now I just need to spend the time loading CD's into our computer and get the job done.

Cheers and happy motoring
    No dont do that get the music off the internet where its already MP3 I dont put them in folders. I just loaded tracks and put it on random and let it play whatever. A MIB2 can rip CDs direct to the SSD and saves a bit of time. As you havent said what headunit you have its a bit hard to advise you
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 29-11-2021 at 07:34 AM.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

No dont do that get the music off the internet where its already MP3 I dont put them in folders. I just loaded tracks and put it on random and let it play whatever. A MIB2 can rip CDs direct to the SSD and saves a bit of time. As you havent said what headunit you have its a bit hared to advise you
    The wife wants 'her' music so the CD option is ok.

The head unit is the standard one fitted to an MY21 Tiguan Elegance.

I'll also look to any extra music off the internet we might like too.

Cheers,
    BeigeJet
    White MY23 Tiguan 147 TDI Elegance (mine)
    White MY21 Tiguan 147 TDI Elegance (wife)
    Gone - Wheat Beige MY07 Jetta TDI manual

Users Country Flag

Cheers,
    The head unit is the standard one fitted to an MY21 Tiguan Elegance. There may be more than one so a pic would be good

As for wifes music I like Country Music and have about 150 CD's of my favourites and have numerous albums . However a search on the net turned them all up already in MP3 format. Saved about a week of time. So look first it might surprise you
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 26-11-2021 at 04:32 PM.

Users Country Flag
    The ipod is a Nano 3rd generation about 15 years old.
    Yikes. It may actually be so old that the head unit doesn't support connecting it, regardless of the plug type.

Has your wife got an iPhone (or is it similarly ancient) ? I'd just sync the music onto that with iTunes if she does - then things like playlists are retained (you might even get album artwork displayed).

All that said, USB sticks are dirt cheap for capacities that dwarf the Nano, so unless having two different sets of music will become frustrating, that's probably easier overall.
    Last edited by drsmithy; 26-11-2021 at 04:40 PM.

Congratulations VW Australia. You now have my new Tiguan sitting on a wharf in Melbourne for 1 month waiting to be processed. Since dropping off the car in Port Melbourne, the delivery ship has already been to Japan, and on it's way to Africa.
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance
    Sound and Vision , Sunroof packages
    Fireball Graphene Butterfly ceramic coating
    Thinkware U1000 dash cams

Users Country Flag
    Congratulations VW Australia. You now have my new Tiguan sitting on a wharf in Melbourne for 1 month waiting to be processed. Since dropping off the car in Port Melbourne, the delivery ship has already been to Japan, and on it's way to Africa.
    Dont blame VW AUS as they require a software update regarding some safety system and VW head Office wont release them till they are updated. So would you like a potentially unsafe car now or wait for it to be made safe.

Otherwise next post will be 'Brand new car at the dealers already"
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 29-11-2021 at 07:37 AM.

Users Country Flag

Cheers,
    Free Software Downloads. Programs for PC and Mac.

Dont blame VW AUS as they require a software update regarding some safety system and VW head Office wont release them till they are updated. So would you like a potentially unsafe car now or wait for it to be made safe.

Otherwise next post will be 'Brand new car at the dealers already"
    I would think that 30days is more than adequate to undertake the firmware fix. What I was told was that VW Au decided not to prioritise the already sold cars and do the firmware as they came out of the parking lot. Also, the cars sat on the wharf in Bremerhaven for over 3 weeks waiting for a boat. Wouldn't that have been a good time to fix their firmware mistakes?
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance
    Sound and Vision , Sunroof packages
    Fireball Graphene Butterfly ceramic coating
    Thinkware U1000 dash cams

Users Country Flag

I would think that 30days is more than adequate to undertake the firmware fix. What I was told was that VW Au decided not to prioritise the already sold cars and do the firmware as they came out of the parking lot. Also, the cars sat on the wharf in Bremerhaven for over 3 weeks waiting for a boat. Wouldn't that have been a good time to fix their firmware mistakes?
    Sounds about normal to get a ship load together and a ship that does the correct run. I could moan that mine sat in the ship for 6 days , waiting to get into the Panama Canal but I havent as I accept that delays occur for whatever reason.

Await your posts after you get it and small problems arise

Page 397 of 413 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407 ... LastLast