Page 391 of 413 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

This is my car (Of course on the ship) going through the Panama Canal this morning.I have ordered/received my New Tiguan-gatun-locks2-jpg
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance
    Sound and Vision , Sunroof packages
    Fireball Graphene Butterfly ceramic coating
    Thinkware U1000 dash cams

Users Country Flag
    Guy's,

Im hearing mixed messages from different dealerships - Further delays around the Tiguan R model and R-line something along the lines of being pushed back further 6months ???

Can someone Clarify?

ETA for R model was FEB 22
    Rumour has it pushed back until Oct 22

You may be right, as there is no mention of the Tiguan R in the latest MY22 brochure. There is a slight reference in the towing specs data where it refers to a Tiguan 235TSI R model code AX**TT, but that's all.
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance

I have a new Tiguan Elegance 147TDI with options on order. First ordered April 2021. Dealer indicated Sept/Oct delivery. Contacted dealer in Sept and was advised vehicle was damaged in transit??? No idea how to validate this.
    Dealer called me today 15/10/21 and said new ETA is now July 2022 as VW has decreased production 40%. Very frustrating to say the least.

Seriously? Did you get a VIN for the vehicle? There is a shipment due in Port Kembla at the end of the month. I would call VW Australia and get them to confirm the status, and ask them if there is a current unallocated Tiguan with the options on that shipment. According to VW's current stock, there are 2 Elegances with full options already in the country. One in Mackay Qld and the other in Vic. Mind you, these are MY21 cars whereas the shipment due at the end of this month are the first of the MY22 cars.
    Last edited by allypally; 15-10-2021 at 01:13 PM.
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance

Quote Originally Posted by OLI89G View Post
    Guy's,

Im hearing mixed messages from different dealerships - Further delays around the Tiguan R model and R-line something along the lines of being pushed back further 6months ???

Can someone Clarify?

ETA for R model was FEB 22
    Rumour has it pushed back until Oct 22
    I just spoke to my dealer. He said that march is still the go ahead for the R (despite me expecting May still). He also said their dealership will be getting an initial car (R) in Feb for test drives - for people who have already ordered - as their flagship car. He reckons my car will arrive on shore 3 weeks after their model gets to the dealership.

The way he spoke to me, he seemed very excited about it - genuinely so, which boosted my excitement for it.

I dunno, I'm just expecting something to delay this thing getting here as all signs are suggesting that it'll get pushed back with the way the market is.

Thoughts?

You will probably be looking at a 5 month period from being assigned to production to delivery. The shipping period will be just under 3 months. For example, mine sat on a wharf in Bremerhaven for close to 1 month, left on a ship on the 9th Sept, and is due in Melbourne on 29th Oct. Will probably be 2-3 weeks to get to dealership and then to me. If they expect the car to arrive in early March, then the dealer should be able to produce a report showing what stage the car is at. If he can't do that now, then there is a good chance that the car is not yet even reached planning stage in Germany.
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance

Quote Originally Posted by allypally View Post
    You will probably be looking at a 5 month period from being assigned to production to delivery. The shipping period will be just under 3 months. For example, mine sat on a wharf in Bremerhaven for close to 1 month, left on a ship on the 9th Sept, and is due in Melbourne on 29th Oct. Will probably be 2-3 weeks to get to dealership and then to me. If they expect the car to arrive in early March, then the dealer should be able to produce a report showing what stage the car is at. If he can't do that now, then there is a good chance that the car is not yet even reached planning stage in Germany.
    Yes you're right. I'm expecting to get this done in nov/Dec. If it doesn't happen then, I'll know that it'll be longer till I actually see the car

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwcorrerog View Post
    Yes you're right. I'm expecting to get this done in nov/Dec. If it doesn't happen then, I'll know that it'll be longer till I actually see the car
    My expectation is the same too, November i should be placing my order and signing contract for a arrival date of Feb/March 2022.

Has anyone received any feedback from there dealership regarding specs & (actual) pricing?

Placing an order in Nov and expecting to see the car in March is very ambitious in my opinion. Based on shortages and current wait times, I think you would be lucky to get a car before the 3rd qtr of next year. Hopefully I am wrong.
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance

Page 391 of 413 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401 ... LastLast