Page 389 of 413 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Chb23 View Post
    Have asked for any update and got told no updates yet. Also got told I'd get an email from VW with updates on build etc
    Have you got a VIN If so it can be tracked normally at least on the Hoegh website

Read this thread

How to track the car you've ordered. THINGS TO CHECK WHEN PICKING UP A NEW TIGUAN.
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 29-07-2021 at 08:05 PM.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Have you got a VIN If so it can be tracked normally at least on the Hoegh website

Read this thread

How to track the car you've ordered. THINGS TO CHECK WHEN PICKING UP A NEW TIGUAN.
    Nope no vin, unfortunately build hasn't started yet - which leads me to think October isn't happening

Users Country Flag
    Hi,

I have officially placed my order & deposit for the Tiguan R due to arrive FEB 22.
    Looking forward for further clarification on specs available.

Cheers.

Hi,

Just managed to order a Tiguan Elegance 162 which apparently is built and now waiting to be shipped. Years since I owned a VW Golf, so things appear to have changed somewhat. Is it still possible to track a Tiguan from the factory by using a VIN? I found an old thread which had a link to a shipping company, but that does not appear to work anymore. My vehicle is "supposed" to be on the wharf awaiting a ship.
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance
    Sound and Vision , Sunroof packages
    Fireball Graphene Butterfly ceramic coating
    Thinkware U1000 dash cams

Users Country Flag
    I ordered a black Tiguan 162TSI R-Line with the Sound & Vision package and the Panoramic Sunroof on the 19th June. I was told it would be delivered in August. Apparently someone had previously placed an order for this exact spec and their finance didn't go through, and I was in the right place at the right time, which probably accounts for the comparatively lower waiting period.

I happened to be looking at the VW Australia website today, and strangely the Tiguan 162TSI R-Line is no longer listed there. I know it was there before because I selected it to build and review my preferred spec pre-purchase, and also used it again post-purchase. The 147TDI R-Line is still there, as well as the 162TSI Elegance and all the other trims.

Seeing that, I decided to check if there happened to be any stock in the country, so I used VW's stock searching tool, selected each capital city in the country one by one, and entered a 500km radius each time. I found no stock at any dealership that wasn't a not-for-sale demo model. To be fair, I didn't really expect to see any, given the high demand and limited quantity, and so many waiting on builds to come off the line. But then again, I found stock of every other new Tiguan model and trim, including the 147TDI R-Line. I know the 162TSI R-Line accounts for most Tiguan sales, but still...

In any case, this prompted me to call the dealership just to confirm that my car was on track to be delivered this month, as I haven't received any notification about it. The salesperson I spoke to was on RDO, so I left a message to be called tomorrow. Now Dan Andrews has declared a 7 day real snap lockdown as of 8pm in Victoria, so hopefully the sales team are working from home again, and I'll hear back.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ds7ghss View Post
    Some MY21 162 R-line reviews are in

I didn’t realise that the kick to open/close the boot was removed, and I’m not sure why it’s 0.5 seconds slower to 100 than previous model?
    Yes I found that strange about the kick action for the boot as well, given that overseas equivalents still get that feature.

I don’t know why VW reports the 0-100km as 7.0 seconds now, when there doesn’t appear to be any change in this facelift that would account for that increase. However, Paul Maric from CarExpert gave it a go (Volkswagen Tiguan 2021 review: It's a hot-hatch SUV with room for kids! - YouTube), and did it in 6.68s, so in more controlled conditions I’d guess that 6.5 is probably still doable.

Users Country Flag
    Delivery has been pushed back to 28th November due to factory delays and scheduled quarantine on arrival. Apparently the salesperson was trying to contact me to let me know about it, but I've been getting a lot of spam/marketing calls lately, so I probably mistook their number.

It could be worse I guess. Some people are waiting until Feb 2022. I contacted the insurance company to postpone the coverage dates, but they said it was too far ahead (they allow 60 days), so I cancelled my policy, and will have to apply again closer to the delivery date.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis View Post
    I ordered a black Tiguan 162TSI R-Line with the Sound & Vision package and the Panoramic Sunroof on the 19th June. I was told it would be delivered in August. Apparently someone had previously placed an order for this exact spec and their finance didn't go through, and I was in the right place at the right time, which probably accounts for the comparatively lower waiting period.

I happened to be looking at the VW Australia website today, and strangely the Tiguan 162TSI R-Line is no longer listed there. I know it was there before because I selected it to build and review my preferred spec pre-purchase, and also used it again post-purchase. The 147TDI R-Line is still there, as well as the 162TSI Elegance and all the other trims.

Seeing that, I decided to check if there happened to be any stock in the country, so I used VW's stock searching tool, selected each capital city in the country one by one, and entered a 500km radius each time. I found no stock at any dealership that wasn't a not-for-sale demo model. To be fair, I didn't really expect to see any, given the high demand and limited quantity, and so many waiting on builds to come off the line. But then again, I found stock of every other new Tiguan model and trim, including the 147TDI R-Line. I know the 162TSI R-Line accounts for most Tiguan sales, but still...

In any case, this prompted me to call the dealership just to confirm that my car was on track to be delivered this month, as I haven't received any notification about it. The salesperson I spoke to was on RDO, so I left a message to be called tomorrow. Now Dan Andrews has declared a 7 day real snap lockdown as of 8pm in Victoria, so hopefully the sales team are working from home again, and I'll hear back.

Users Country Flag
    According to the tracking my 162 Rline landed on the 5th of August in Melbourne (ordered end of April).

Does anybody know the turnaround times from unloading to getting the keys?

On another note if you track using the below URL (modifying/entering the vin) you get a bunch more information back- some may find it tricky to read though.

https://m.hoegh.com/cargointegration/rest/cargounit/cargosearch/VINHERE

I believe the time between ship arriving to dealer is around 3 weeks. May be longer because of Covid.
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance
    Sound and Vision , Sunroof packages
    Fireball Graphene Butterfly ceramic coating
    Thinkware U1000 dash cams

Users Country Flag

I ordered a white Tiguan 162TSI R-Line with the Sound & Vision package and the Panoramic Sunroof at the start of June and delivery dates have changed 3 times for me. Currently expected delivery date is end of Jan 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis View Post
    Delivery has been pushed back to 28th November due to factory delays and scheduled quarantine on arrival. Apparently the salesperson was trying to contact me to let me know about it, but I've been getting a lot of spam/marketing calls lately, so I probably mistook their number.

It could be worse I guess. Some people are waiting until Feb 2022. I contacted the insurance company to postpone the coverage dates, but they said it was too far ahead (they allow 60 days), so I cancelled my policy, and will have to apply again closer to the delivery date.

Page 389 of 413 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399 ... LastLast