Page 387 of 413 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389397 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Users Country Flag

The Life looks hotter than the previous Comfortline. how do you find the power of the 110tsi?

I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneAsylum View Post
    The Life looks hotter than the previous Comfortline. how do you find the power of the 110tsi?
    Yeah, it’s definitely edgier. I think the design of the wheels is way more modern, and 18s are standard.
    The 110kw engine is punchy for its size. It doesn’t feel underpowered by any stretch. Plenty of low-end pull as you’d expect from a turbo engine, and a fairly nice note.
    So far, I’m stoked with the whole driving experience of the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sequentialist View Post
    Yeah, it’s definitely edgier. I think the design of the wheels is way more modern, and 18s are standard.
    The 110kw engine is punchy for its size. It doesn’t feel underpowered by any stretch. Plenty of low-end pull as you’d expect from a turbo engine, and a fairly nice note.
    So far, I’m stoked with the whole driving experience of the car.

Awesome, I'm glad you're happy with it. I'm still looking for a Tig. I've driven a few and found the 110 was OK for me around town but it would struggle on long trips with a full car and a full roof box, but the look of this facelift model is just great. I realised the 132 is perfect for me and I'm either going to wait for the new 132 life to come out or wait for a 132 R line when used car prices drop. when I look at the 132 comfortline, I want to change the wheels, but the new Life looks excellent! The upgraded tech is also a good selling point!

Awesome, I'm glad you're happy with it. I'm still looking for a Tig. I've driven a few and found the 110 was OK for me around town but it would struggle on long trips with a full car and a full roof box, but the look of this facelift model is just great. I realised the 132 is perfect for me and I'm either going to wait for the new 132 life to come out or wait for a 132 R line when used car prices drop. when I look at the 132 comfortline, I want to change the wheels, but the new Life looks excellent! The upgraded tech is also a good selling point!
    You definitely couldn’t go wrong with the 132. I think they’re landing in a month or two, but there might be a bit of a wait. I think VW have been inundated with pre-orders.
    I feel fortunate to have scored one from the early shipment.
    Totally agree about the wheels. The new ones do look great, the black and brushed metal is quite different to an all-silver wheel. I am happy with 18s, too - keeps the ride complaint, but still looks pretty good.

Some MY21 162 R-line reviews are in

2021 Volkswagen Tiguan 162TSI R-Line review | CarExpert

2021 Volkswagen Tiguan 162 TSI R-Line review | Drive

Good to see adaptive lane guidance is standard (unlike the MY21 Allspace) and new blue looks stunning.

I didn’t realise that the kick to open/close the boot was removed, and I’m not sure why it’s 0.5 seconds slower to 100 than previous model?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ds7ghss View Post
    I’m not sure why it’s 0.5 seconds slower to 100 than previous model?
    may have been eating more and not exercising during covid lockdown

Users Country Flag
    may have been eating more and not exercising during covid lockdown
    Lol or they’re quoting based on actual speed as opposed to when the car speedo says 100?

2021 VW Tiguan Allspace Highline 162TSI R-Line (His)
    2018 Ford Escape ST-Line (Hers)

From the photos it looks like the new MY21 Tiguan loses the rear tray tables. That’s a bummer as our kids love them and use them a lot in our MY21 Allspace.

Users Country Flag
    Hi Everyone

Just took delivery of our MY21 162STI in silk blue, loving the colour and the MY21 digital dash compared to my 2017 golf highline. I will be getting accustomed to the different features and then see what accessories i would like to put on soon.

I have ordered/received my New Tiguan-tiguan-allspace-jpg

Nice car. We have the same one in same colour 😊

We also had a 2017 Golf Highline (wagon) before this 😊

Page 387 of 413 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389397 ... LastLast