Page 386 of 413 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post

Pedal boxes are rubbish along with the likes of Hiclones and Brock Polarisers..
    I completely disagree with this comment in regards to the pedal boxes and assume you must have never used one. Although i dont feel the need for one on my current Mk7 GTI, i had one on my previous Mk6 R which made a significant different to a rev hang issue it had when changing gears (manual gearbox), and fitted one last year to my Audi SQ5 as it had a horrible throttle delay taking off from a standstill. In both instances the pedal boxes have made a noticeable difference and improved the driveability and response of the car.

Hiclones on the other hand are garbage and only idiots who know nothing about engines would have bought one of those thinking it would increase performance or give better fuel economy.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sequentialist View Post
    Hey guys

Excited to have my new Tiguan Life - picked it up on Thursday!

Briefly paused the process to consider an Allspace, but the de-speccing of Travel Assist was a dealbreaker.

Stoked with my final decision!

Cheers
    Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Congrats on the purchase, nice colour!!

2021 VW Tiguan Allspace Highline 162TSI R-Line (His)
    2018 Ford Escape ST-Line (Hers)

Quote Originally Posted by sawy3r View Post
    Congrats on the purchase, nice colour!!

Thanks!

I’ve always gone with silver or black cars - but this Nightshade Blue is intriguing. It’s almost like a greyish black at dusk, but then in sunlight the greenish blue colour pops.

Hey guys

Briefly paused the process to consider an Allspace, but the de-speccing of Travel Assist was a dealbreaker.

Cheers
    Mike

Congrats. Looks like a nice car. I’ll be interested to see how that colour compares to our silk blue metallic Allspace in real life.

The de-spec’ing of travel assist is annoying however pretty easily fixed by an OBDEleven dongle - however if I didn’t need 7 seats I’d be buying the regular Tiguan also (or more likely a new Passat Alltrack Premium)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by sawy3r View Post
    Thanks Hillbilly! I’ll have a play with the ACC some more and see how it goes.

Makes sense about the gearbox, I think that’s definitely part of it, it’s my first DSG coming from a couple of different cars with ZF transmissions there’s certainly a learning curve.

Will see re: the OBDELEVEN but saw a post from another fellow who had some success with a MY21 so thought heck let’s give it a go hehe

OBDELEVEN works well, have made a few changes:
    - Rear DRLs
    - Throttle response (the one in steering module)
    - Audi Throttle response (change ECU brand flag from VW to Audi ... I don't think this did anything, if anything I think it made it worse, reverted)
    - Left hand overtaking
    - Tube version ... this was interesting as seems to be totally different to reported on MY20>
    - Haldex to better traction

The throttle response is definitely better, car feels reasonable in drive now.
    Last edited by lolcats; 22-04-2021 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ds7ghss View Post
    Congrats. Looks like a nice car. I’ll be interested to see how that colour compares to our silk blue metallic Allspace in real life.

The de-spec’ing of travel assist is annoying however pretty easily fixed by an OBDEleven dongle - however if I didn’t need 7 seats I’d be buying the regular Tiguan also (or more likely a new Passat Alltrack Premium)
    The Nightshade colour is somewhat similar, but definitely more of a green than the greyish blue of silk blue.
    Both very attractive colours though.

The new Passat looks great, actually. Lots of room in there, if you’re not worried about additional ground clearance.

Hey guys

Cheers
    Mike

Looks good! Did you manage to get a better deal, or did you just pay the current drive away price?

Users Country Flag
    Hey guys

Cheers
    Mike

Congrats on the purchase, the colour looks really great. It's actually cool that they didn't restrict this colour to the future R trim!

Quote Originally Posted by wogboy_9000 View Post
    Looks good! Did you manage to get a better deal, or did you just pay the current drive away price?
    Thanks! I’m stoked with it.
    I paid $41,500, for the model that was on the floor but not driven.

Quote Originally Posted by OYE View Post
    Congrats on the purchase, the colour looks really great. It's actually cool that they didn't restrict this colour to the future R trim!
    For sure! The colour is really unusual, especially with the amount it varies depending on the light.
    Here are a few more pics I’ve taken!

Page 386 of 413 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396 ... LastLast