Page 105 of 413 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by drazman2000 View Post
    I signed on the dotted line yesterday. Got the price down to $56k with 162tsi, rline, dap, sunroof, luggage protector, tinted windows, first free year of service & Euro plates! I am quite happy. They said April/May delivery.
    Awesome deal! Any chance you can please share your dealer contact? Was looking at pretty much the same.

Users Country Flag
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has ordered the 162tsi R-Line, with DAP and Panoramic Sunroof around October last year and have been able to obtain a VIN number?

Thanks

Users Country Flag

I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Sparx1981 View Post
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has ordered the 162tsi R-Line, with DAP and Panoramic Sunroof around October last year and have been able to obtain a VIN?

Thanks
    Contracts signed in July, ordered since September and still no VIN. According to NADCON data it is due to be built on the 27/1 so I expect a VIN soon after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hcvo1; 16-01-2017 at 03:29 PM.
    MY20 Golf R - Dynaudio Excite 400w Premium Audio System - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - Lapiz Blue
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - R-Line Package - Pure White MY10 Golf GTI Mk6 - 5 door - DSG - 18" Detroits - Sunroof - Leather - Electric Seats - Sat Nav - MDI - Park Assist - RVC - Deep Black Pearl - SOLD! MY13 Polo GTI - 5 door - Bi-Xenon's - Panoramic Sunroof - Candy White - SOLD!

Users Country Flag
    I see, thanks for the response!

Users Country Flag
    Dealer told me that you only get a VIN after the car have come into existence ie built
    Last edited by VWVY; 16-01-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by VWVY View Post
    Dealer told me that you only get a VIN after the car have come into existence ie built
    I get that...just wasn't sure when they were getting built.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sparx1981; 16-01-2017 at 05:46 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparx1981 View Post
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has ordered the 162tsi R-Line, with DAP and Panoramic Sunroof around October last year and have been able to obtain a VIN number?

Thanks
    I signed my contract in August last year and received my VIN mid December. My car has been loaded onto the TUGELA which is due into Brisbane on 11 Feb. I suspect the sunroof option may be causing delays... I noticed the 162's for sale on carsales or from people here who have taken delivery of their 162's early seem to not have ticked the sunroof option.
    Current: MY17 VW Tiguan Highline 162TSI - Pure White, R-Line, Driver Assistance Pack, Sunroof
    MY14 Audi S3 Sedan, Misano Red, Performance Pack, Sunroof
    MY11 VW Golf R - Candy White. Bluetooth, MDI, Sunroof, RNS510

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfR79 View Post
    I signed my contract in August last year and received my VIN mid December. My car has been loaded onto the TUGELA which is due into Brisbane on 11 Feb. I suspect the sunroof option may be causing delays... I noticed the 162's for sale on carsales or from people here who have taken delivery of their 162's early seem to not have ticked the sunroof option.
    Could be right, I've noticed the same... The waiting game continues! Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Exact same ship, date and spec for me too!! (eg no sunroof)
    2017 Tiguan R Line 162TSI, DAP, White. Upgraded speakers.

Same here- same specs and same boat- my dealer accidentally ordered the car with sunroof for me and delivery was mid march- when we discovered the error (before my car was built) he changed the order and the delivery date changed to end Jan.. which is now 11 feb - it really looks like the sunroof causing delays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 105 of 413 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast