Page 402 of 413 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Mattywood85 View Post
    I have on order a 147TDI R Line, Nightshade Blue. Can’t wait to get it, the 12 month wait will be worth it I think. I have also gone with the Sound and Vision Pkg, and the sunroof as well as a towbar. Does anyone with an R Line know if the swipe to kick open and close function for the tailgate works, or because of the body kit it won’t work? I heard mix reports, I tried it on an R Line at the dealer and it worked once but I don’t know if it had it or I bumped the key at the same time.
    The new ones should work both ways as I saw the dealer demo it. It's also kick in and out. Swipe left right will not work
    Tig 162 R-Line; Audi TT

Users Country Flag
    Just had another revised ETA from VW. Now date has changed to September this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_B View Post
    I ordered mine in may last year (2021) too (162 TSI R line with all options). My current ETA is mid year (ETA has been delayed about four times for me now). I hope your estimate is incorrect and not mine (I did contact the dealer last week and they said not change in ETA). I think over 1 year for a car is a long enough wait and if i knew it would have taken this long i would not have purchased. Unfortunately if you are to change to another type of car right now you most likely will have the same wait time as sticking to your current order?

I spoke to my dealer today as I'm picking up my tiguan R shortly. He told me the dealers are now advising customers that there is a 20 month wait minimum on tiguan orders. If you can get one earlier consider yourself lucky.

The state of the market is such that in a couple of months my wife and I will start putting refundable deposits on a number of different suvs because we need another car next year. When it gets close to us needing the car we want we will have to cancel the rest

Users Country Flag
    Ordered a fully-optioned Tiguan Allspace R-Line 147TDI just over a month ago. Got a call a few weeks ago to say it'll be here June.

I would have waited for a Tiguan R if it was for me, but my wife wanted the 7 seater.

Users Country Flag
    Picked up our Tiguan R on friday... loving it!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwcorrerog View Post
    I spoke to my dealer today as I'm picking up my tiguan R shortly. He told me the dealers are now advising customers that there is a 20 month wait minimum on tiguan orders.
    Not quite the case... it's a long wait for sure, but approx 10 month wait currently - I ordered mine this week. Others I have spoken to who have also ordered these last week or so have similar delivery dates to mine.

Users Country Flag
    Picked up my Tiguan R on Friday. Reflex Silver with Harmon Kardon option

Users Country Flag
    So... asked for an update (and VIN number) last week and ended up being told that there was a mix up and our car wasn't arriving June afterall, but there was another one for us arriving end of May. Then was later told that one was white (which wasn't one of the 3 options on my wife's list), so they are now trying to track another one down for us... It's a bit comical, because we've been "on the waiting list" for the Allspace face-lift since the 5-seater came out.

Seems dodgy things happen each time we try buy a new VW. Last time the dealer swapped cars on us for one that was a year older with a different VIN! Nearly had them charged under PAMD for fraud, but ended up getting the right car in the end... anyhow, have a real hard time trusting salespeople, especially when it comes to cars.

Hopefully this guy is honest (seems to be), I'd prefer to just be leveled with from the onset.. Otherwise the contract expires in June and I'll try find another dealer that is hopefully, maybe, potentially, occasionally, honest/trustworthy...
    Last edited by nermal; 16-05-2022 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian_R View Post
    Not quite the case... it's a long wait for sure, but approx 10 month wait currently - I ordered mine this week. Others I have spoken to who have also ordered these last week or so have similar delivery dates to mine.
    Are you saying that it's a 10 month firm? I got told this by my dealer and also got this confirmed by a reputable source at head office. I honestly hope you get it soon, as the time lines they are quoting are obscene

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vwcorrerog View Post
    Are you saying that it's a 10 month firm? I got told this by my dealer and also got this confirmed by a reputable source at head office. I honestly hope you get it soon, as the time lines they are quoting are obscene
    I ordered my R line may 2021 and was told it would be here in six months....Since then i think they have revised my delivery date about six times and is currently expected in October 2022.

Vwcorrerog your information sounds more correct to me going off my experience but in saying that good luck to you Adrian if you can get it in 10 months.

Page 402 of 413 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412 ... LastLast