Page 392 of 413 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by OLI89G View Post
    Guy's,

Im hearing mixed messages from different dealerships - Further delays around the Tiguan R model and R-line something along the lines of being pushed back further 6months ???

Can someone Clarify?

ETA for R model was FEB 22
    Rumour has it pushed back until Oct 22
    I signed my contract in May 2021 for my Tiguan R-Line and it has now been pushed back until May 2022. I think my ETA for the new car has changed four times now....Hopefully this is the last.

If they are telling you May2022, I would consider delaying it a further 2 months and going for a MY23 build.
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance
    Sound and Vision , Sunroof packages
    Fireball Graphene Butterfly ceramic coating
    Thinkware U1000 dash cams

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_B View Post
    I signed my contract in May 2021 for my Tiguan R-Line and it has now been pushed back until May 2022. I think my ETA for the new car has changed four times now....Hopefully this is the last.
    Does utilising the vw stock page yield anything for you? I saw one r line on there at a dealership for purchase a few days ago.

Their stock page is fairly accurate, and usually updated within 48hrs. The first shipment of MY22 Tiguans hits Melbourne today and Port Kembla in 2 days time. Any cancelled orders or unsold cars will start to show up on the stock page within the next few days.
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance

Users Country Flag
    I called 2 dealerships showing a tiguan R line in stock this week, first dealer said they sold it yesterday. Second said they don't actually have the car, they were using it to advertise they could "get" one.....a VW dealer needs to advertise they can order a VW on the VW website?.....sure buddy.

When you say "in stock", do you mean that the cars were on the VW Stock page? Or from the individual dealers sites?
    When the car in stock is genuine, there is usually a VIN number displayed. No VIN, no stock.
    I notice this morning that on VW Aust. website, under Stock, that there are no R Line Tiguans showing.
    Another way of finding if a car is where they say, is go to Prixcar's site, Track & Trace | Prixcar Services, at the top of the page select "Dealer Vehicle Tracker" and input the VIN. Once the info is displayed, select the "Vehicle ID"
    Last edited by allypally; 31-10-2021 at 06:58 AM.
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by allypally View Post
    When you say "in stock", do you mean that the cars were on the VW Stock page? Or from the individual dealers sites?
    When the car in stock is genuine, there is usually a VIN number displayed. No VIN, no stock.
    I notice this morning that on VW Aust. website, under Stock, that there are no R Line Tiguans showing.
    Another way of finding if a car is where they say, is go to Prixcar's site, Track & Trace | Prixcar Services, at the top of the page select "Dealer Vehicle Tracker" and input the VIN. Once the info is displayed, select the "Vehicle ID"
    Yeah they all had VIN numbers, all 3 were removed after I called about them as well. Thanks for the tip above though

Users Country Flag
    I ordered a 147tdi r-line yesterday. They said they will have an eta for me during the week. Hoping for 3rd quarter 2022.

Mine "should" now be sitting on the wharf at Port Melbourne. The same ship is currently offloading VW's in Port Kembla.
    MY22 Tiguan 162 Elegance

Page 392 of 413 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402 ... LastLast