Page 387 of 387 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387
Results 3,861 to 3,865 of 3865

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OYE View Post
    Congrats on the purchase, the colour looks really great. It's actually cool that they didn't restrict this colour to the future R trim!
    For sure! The colour is really unusual, especially with the amount it varies depending on the light.
    Here are a few more pics I’ve taken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users Country Flag
    The Life looks hotter than the previous Comfortline. how do you find the power of the 110tsi?

Users Country Flag

I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneAsylum View Post
    The Life looks hotter than the previous Comfortline. how do you find the power of the 110tsi?
    Yeah, it’s definitely edgier. I think the design of the wheels is way more modern, and 18s are standard.
    The 110kw engine is punchy for its size. It doesn’t feel underpowered by any stretch. Plenty of low-end pull as you’d expect from a turbo engine, and a fairly nice note.
    So far, I’m stoked with the whole driving experience of the car.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sequentialist View Post
    Yeah, it’s definitely edgier. I think the design of the wheels is way more modern, and 18s are standard.
    The 110kw engine is punchy for its size. It doesn’t feel underpowered by any stretch. Plenty of low-end pull as you’d expect from a turbo engine, and a fairly nice note.
    So far, I’m stoked with the whole driving experience of the car.

Awesome, I'm glad you're happy with it. I'm still looking for a Tig. I've driven a few and found the 110 was OK for me around town but it would struggle on long trips with a full car and a full roof box, but the look of this facelift model is just great. I realised the 132 is perfect for me and I'm either going to wait for the new 132 life to come out or wait for a 132 R line when used car prices drop. when I look at the 132 comfortline, I want to change the wheels, but the new Life looks excellent! The upgraded tech is also a good selling point!

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneAsylum View Post
    Awesome, I'm glad you're happy with it. I'm still looking for a Tig. I've driven a few and found the 110 was OK for me around town but it would struggle on long trips with a full car and a full roof box, but the look of this facelift model is just great. I realised the 132 is perfect for me and I'm either going to wait for the new 132 life to come out or wait for a 132 R line when used car prices drop. when I look at the 132 comfortline, I want to change the wheels, but the new Life looks excellent! The upgraded tech is also a good selling point!
    You definitely couldn’t go wrong with the 132. I think they’re landing in a month or two, but there might be a bit of a wait. I think VW have been inundated with pre-orders.
    I feel fortunate to have scored one from the early shipment.
    Totally agree about the wheels. The new ones do look great, the black and brushed metal is quite different to an all-silver wheel. I am happy with 18s, too - keeps the ride complaint, but still looks pretty good.

Page 387 of 387 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387