Page 382 of 413 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Sorry if it’s not where I should be posting but I have recently purchased a 2nd Hand Tiguan 2018 Model Highline 140 TDI fully loaded with 30k Km on the clock, it also has additional window tint and paint protection. The Tiggy has replaced my Golf Pacific MK 5 TDI manual which was a fantastic car. I am extremely happy with the Tiggy TDI especially the fuel consumption which on trips I am getting 6.1 l/km with just the wife and myself (We live in the country). Would have loved to have purchase a new TDI Tiggy that was made in Germany but there were none left in the country

Users Country Flag
    Congrats on the purchase. A good low mileage buy.
    I thought all SWB iguanas were but in Germany and only the Allspace is made in Mexico?
    2018 Allspace 162TSI R Line

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by iDiesel View Post
    Congrats on the purchase. A good low mileage buy.
    I thought all SWB iguanas were but in Germany and only the Allspace is made in Mexico?
    Correct
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Went in to buy a TCR GTI and ended up leaving with a deposit paid on a MY21 162 Tiguan Rline Allspace ! looking back to yesterdays shenanigans its clear to me that i am in fact getting older and getting around in a Tornado Red TCR made me feel like i was back in my P plate days.

They did have a couple of demos they were keen to move on and a couple of new ones that were both MY20 but nothing in the exact spec i wanted. Ended up placing a deposit on a MY21 Platinum Grey full optioned Rline Allspace with eta being end of feb / early march.

I would of waited for the facelift but apparently we wont be getting the Allspace facelift for a while yet just the SWB?
    Last edited by VR28LT; 01-01-2021 at 05:39 PM.
    Polo GTI
    T-Roc R
    Tiguan R

Is there much difference between the MY20 and MY21?

I'm hoping we see the new Tiguan R. I got the 162 R Line Allspace as well, but nearly a year in and we haven't used the 3rd row once. Tho the extra boot space has been very handy. I had some 2.7m fence posts in the back a couple of weeks ago and they fit just fine, with a bit to spare.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ajobbins View Post
    Is there much difference between the MY20 and MY21?

I'm hoping we see the new Tiguan R. I got the 162 R Line Allspace as well, but nearly a year in and we haven't used the 3rd row once. Tho the extra boot space has been very handy. I had some 2.7m fence posts in the back a couple of weeks ago and they fit just fine, with a bit to spare.
    MY21 has wireless charging / wireless apple carplay , updated virtual cockpit ( looks like it has a bigger screen that is wider however i didnt see it in person ) , updated head unit , new badging / font and a few other little things according to the vw bulletin i was given . Everything else is same same
    Polo GTI
    T-Roc R
    Tiguan R

Does that also include wireless Android Auto?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Grugly View Post

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    im not sure to be honest but i would assume it would
    Polo GTI
    T-Roc R
    Tiguan R

Quote Originally Posted by Grugly View Post
    Yes it does - see MY21 brochure: https://www.volkswagen.com.au/idhub/...cs-Dec2020.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by VR28LT View Post
    MY21 has wireless charging
    we ordered a MY21 also, I was told by our dealer that MY21 doesn’t include any wireless charging, only wireless CarPlay and wireless android auto which is a shame since you think wireless charging would be essential for wireless app connect

Page 382 of 413 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast