Page 380 of 413 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4122

Thread: I have ordered/received my New Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by ajobbins View Post
    Pick up my new MY20 Tiguan Allspace Highline tomorrow

Fully loaded with Sound & Vision, R-Line and Sunroof in Black
    Had it for nearly 48 hours now. LOVE it. So much fun and such a nice car to drive and be in. Wife is impressed with all the tech above the 2017 Golf Highline she drives.

Just ordered an OBDeleven Pro kit from AutoInstruct too

Quote Originally Posted by ajobbins View Post
    Had it for nearly 48 hours now. LOVE it. So much fun and such a nice car to drive and be in. Wife is impressed with all the tech above the 2017 Golf Highline she drives.

Just ordered an OBDeleven Pro kit from AutoInstruct too
    Nice, just did the same - wife and son are loving. Picked up used Allspace|R-Line|M19|S&V|Sunroof in white. I'm interested to know what the OBDeleven will offer you - I'm looking at activating the traffic program myself. I had a look thru list of features, is this exhaustive or are their more. Auto close windows and sunroof with rain sounds cool.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by dgp View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, but perhaps the MY20 misses out on this function. Pressing OK toggles between the map in centre of two dials, full screen map, and map in centre of consumption info.
    On a brighter note, I managed to get back to the dealer 15 minutes before the techs knocked off, software was up to date, no faults logged, so they re-installed the software, and I now have a fuel gauge.
    The MY19.5+ vehicles will have the 2nd gen AID, which is a different design. It's either full screen map or big dials with the map in the middle.
    MY19.5 Tiguan Highline with R-Line & Sound/Vision

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfresh View Post
    Nice, just did the same - wife and son are loving. Picked up used Allspace|R-Line|M19|S&V|Sunroof in white. I'm interested to know what the OBDeleven will offer you

is this exhaustive l.
    Nope not by a long way.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by dgp View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, but perhaps the MY20 misses out on this function. Pressing OK toggles between the map in centre of two dials, full screen map, and map in centre of consumption info.
    On a brighter note, I managed to get back to the dealer 15 minutes before the techs knocked off, software was up to date, no faults logged, so they re-installed the software, and I now have a fuel gauge.
    Read your manual it does a lot more than just that
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Nope not by a long way.
    Nice, I'll look into it.
    MY19 Tiguan 162TSI Highline Allspace | DAP, R-Line, S&V, Sunroof, White

I've done a few things so far with OBDeleven. Throttle tip in has made a difference (tho more subtle than I was expecting from others comments). I've added the colour picker which gives me the colour customisation in the AID, have turned off disclaimers, enabled road sign detection and changed the dashboard AID from 'Version 2' (default) to 'Version 3', which I liked best. A week and a half in and still loving it.

Thinking about adding a dashcam now after someone pulled out of their lane in front of me this morning and we very nearly collided. Can confirm despite being nearly 1800kg it can stop pretty quickly from 60k!

long time lurker and after a lot of research, finally making an order for 162tsi rline, s&v, sunroof in black.

Can't wait!

Picking up my Tig tomorrow. Walked into the dealership expecting to order a 162 R-Line, walked out with a 132 Comfortline. Preferred the seats and the more comfortable ride in the Comfortline and felt the 132 was enough, although the R is prettier to look at. Must be getting old
    Last edited by readyone; 25-05-2020 at 10:22 PM.

Users Country Flag

Ordered a MY20 late Feb 20 build White 162 + AV+ Rline+ Sunroof.

Page 380 of 413 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390 ... LastLast