Page 124 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1271

Thread: How much did you pay for your Tiguan?

Users Country Flag

how much for the new '22 model?
    2018 Allspace 162TSI R Line

Users Country Flag
    2021 132 tsi Life is now advertised on carsales for $49800 drive away. surely this includes the luxury pack.
    So i'm assuming non luxury/white would be around the $44000 mark drive away, given the 110 tsi life is $42k... I'm not sure how dealers can be quoting $55k for a 132 tsi life with or without lux pack.
    Last edited by InsaneAsylum; 27-05-2021 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneAsylum View Post
    2021 132 tsi Life is now advertised on carsales for $49800 drive away. surely this includes the luxury pack.
    So i'm assuming non luxury/white would be around the $44000 mark drive away, given the 110 tsi life is $42k... I'm not sure how dealers can be quoting $55k for a 132 tsi life with or without lux pack.
    I don’t think that includes luxury pack.

The 110 Life has promotional drive away pricing, the other models don’t (as far as I know)

Users Country Flag
    Hi Everyone

I am looking at the Tig Allspace wolfsburg and wondering what prices people have been quoted? There seems to be 2 shipments, one that is arriving now/July and another arriving in September. As we all know it's a sellers market but it seems that there is some movement coming into EOFY, none of the wolfs are on the 2.99% finance which is a shame. I am in NSW and it seems that the white one can be had for $67582 with a roof from dealers further from the CBD, anyone manage better than that?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibbs86 View Post
    Hi Everyone

I am looking at the Tig Allspace wolfsburg and wondering what prices people have been quoted? There seems to be 2 shipments, one that is arriving now/July and another arriving in September. As we all know it's a sellers market but it seems that there is some movement coming into EOFY, none of the wolfs are on the 2.99% finance which is a shame. I am in NSW and it seems that the white one can be had for $67582 with a roof from dealers further from the CBD, anyone manage better than that?

I think you are probably doing quite well with that price, if you look at Carsales there are 22 Wolfs listed and many of the city dealers are asking $70-75K for the cars with sunroofs. I ordered mine back in March (no sunroof) and was told by a number of dealers there was no discounting on this limited model, in fact they went as far as saying if you don't pay the price someone else will.
    The first shipment arrived in Australia (on the Global Highway) during the second week of May and most dealers received there stock in the last few days of that month. I'm still waiting for delivery here in Victoria because of the Covid lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by PulledPork View Post
    2021 162TSI R-Line
    * Metallic Paint
    * Sunroof
    * Sound + Vision

+ Floor mats (think these are included anyways)
    + Tank of fuel (ha!)

Got down to $62,500 then down to $60,500 using letter from employer that states I have a car allowance in my pay (employer is a multinational)
    Hi Mate, It is really a great price. I am also looking for the same options, may I know which dealer you got it from. Cheers

Users Country Flag
    I am after 140 TDI allspace. They are few and far between in stock at the moment. And I Cant wait for months as I need car soon. A demo TDI with 3200ks with metallic grey, R line and Audio and vision pack MY 21 negotiated down to 61k. Is this a reasonable price or should I not bother and get a brand new for extras 4-5? Thanks in advance.

Users Country Flag

Tiguan All Space

Hi Everyone

So i just bought a Demo Allspace dec 2020 build registered March 21 in Silk Blue with S&V R line and Pano for 61888, got the 5 year servicing for 2500 ontop. Not as sharp as i would have liked but i'm glad that i don't have to wait, couldn't justify the wolf in the end.

Users Country Flag
    So i just bought a Demo Allspace dec 2020 build registered March 21 in Silk Blue with S&V R line and Pano for 61888, got the 5 year servicing for 2500 ontop. Not as sharp as i would have liked but i'm glad that i don't have to wait, couldn't justify the wolf in the end.
    Is it a 162TSI or 140 TDI? How many ks did have on? Sounds like a reasonable price in current market.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sungun View Post
    Is it a 162TSI or 140 TDI? How many ks did have on? Sounds like a reasonable price in current market.
    IT's a 162TSI, its got ~250km on it, comes on the back of a truck tomorrow. I was very happy with the process, country dealers don't muck around unlike in the city.

Page 124 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast