Page 123 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1271

Thread: How much did you pay for your Tiguan?

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Sell it privately then We got offered $3500 for our Polo and would retail at about $9k with its low K's

Never buy Paint and Tint off a dealer . They make at least 100% off the top of that

Get it done later by a reputable firm who will do it properly
    Agree on the Tint/Protection. Privately becoming more and more of an option.

Quote Originally Posted by westenderbender View Post
    The 110 Life is $41,490 drive away. The 132 Life should only be $3-4k more.

+ $5800 for luxury/paint = $51k approx

How the hell did they get to $58k?!

Sell your car privately and go to another dealer. They’re ripping you off.
    $54K is the website drive away with Metallic/Luxury. He has added $4K for Tint/Dealer Delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by GARTRENT111 View Post
    I got a $7200 better deal on new Passat wagon at VW Campbelltown than Liverpool and $5000 better deals there on my last two Golf GTi's than Rockdale and Wollongong ... last 2 times sight unseen because trades were serviced with them....... best service dept I've found.
    Wife wants an SUV otherwise we would look at other options. We have a 2nd vehicle that is a sedan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicho View Post
    Agree on the Tint/Protection. Privately becoming more and more of an option.

$54K is the website drive away with Metallic/Luxury. He has added $4K for Tint/Dealer Delivery.

Wife wants an SUV otherwise we would look at other options. We have a 2nd vehicle that is a sedan.
    The drive away price on the website INCLUDES dealer delivery. You’re being ripped.

Quote Originally Posted by westenderbender View Post
    The drive away price on the website INCLUDES dealer delivery. You’re being ripped.
    Based on our changeover at 2 other dealerships being $4k and $6K over, it appears that we are not being 'ripped' and whilst starting higher he was compensating with the trade. Not sure if offer still available but will have to circle back and find out.

Users Country Flag
    2021 162TSI R-Line
    * Metallic Paint
    * Sunroof
    * Sound + Vision

+ Floor mats (think these are included anyways)
    + Tank of fuel (ha!)

Got down to $62,500 then down to $60,500 using letter from employer that states I have a car allowance in my pay (employer is a multinational)

Anyone with an opinion on Autoexpert? John Cadogan link with a guy called David Georgie?

132TSI Life plus luxury pack he is offering for $52K delivered to home.

Hi all, been looking around at VW Allspace Highline with R-line Sound & Vision packs & metallic paint, so far without no negotiating 162TSI – $61k & 140TDI-$62K drive away, leaning towards the TDI as more country driving and hwy driving.
    I'm also looking at Skoda Kodiaq but as it only comes in the 132TSI or the RS 176TDI, the Kodiaq Sportline looks good but with the smaller 132TSI, would look at the RS but its priced into the $70K

Users Country Flag
    Hi.
    I signed up for a New 2021 VW Tiguan R-Line 162TSI, Blue Metallic in April, 2021. Just wondering what you all think of the final price?
    $67K which includes Metallic Paint, Full Tank Fuel, Luggage Liner, All Weather Floor Mats (Front & Rear), Bonnet Protector, U5 Dash Camera (Front & Rear), Permagard (Exterior), 5 Year Care Plan (Plus all the other usual costs incl stamp duty, rego, etc) and Sound & Vision Package and Transfer of Personalised Number Plates??

Hi guys, new poster here!

Arrive from UK in July and have just placed deposit on 147 Tiguan RLine White with Sound Vision pack.

Tried a couple of brokers and dealers, best I got was 63k drive away, around 1k discount. Delivery late August to mid September.

Is this a bad deal?

Thanks

Users Country Flag
    That feels high, but it’s a sellers market at the moment
    2018 Allspace 162TSI R Line

Would $64.5K for a 21 Tiguan Highline TDI R-line with all options & 3 service plan be a good deal in Melbourne region, not many dealers are willing to move much on $68k.

Page 123 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast