Page 76 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your Tiguan?

Quote Originally Posted by jdstephens View Post

To my surprise, the Wolfsburg doesn't come with Dynamic LED headlights but the Allspace's do. I didn't realise this until today when I took for a test drive. Discovered whilst looking for the settings.
    Dynamic LED headlights is standard on the Wolfy.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Black Wolfsburg with panoroof arriving Jan 2019
    Black Wolfy with Panoroof on order - Arriving mid Jan......

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus2k View Post
    Dynamic LED headlights is standard on the Wolfy.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Sorry I should have been more specific and will edit my post so its clear. Dynamic light assist is standard on the Allspace but not the Wolfy. This is different to dynamic and static cornering lights.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How much did you pay for your Tiguan?-allspace-jpg  

Ah yes, you are right.

I was quite disappointed to hear the new Tiggies with sunroofs will lose the interior lighting surrounding the roof How much did you pay for your Tiguan?

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger73 View Post
    Nice work. Sometimes walking into a dealership on the last day of the month can really pay off if they're desperate to hit sales targets for the month/year. Especially the sales managers are competing with each other for top dealership awards which gets them free overseas trips etc so they can be especially keen to land these sales.

I think you have to be reasonable. I'm pretty sure this is the best price I've seen on a Wolfy with sunroof. Dealer was clearly looking for numbers on this day so I think you got lucky
    Yeah Im pretty happy with the deal and was surprised at how easy it was. I told them straight up what I can afford and I didn't have any movement. They came back with another offer and I said I'll go home and think about it. Then bam they agreed. Was very surprised to say the least!

Maybe check the specs to see if this has changed from standard Highline/R-line and Wolfsburg. I thought the Highline/R-line all had it but to be honest haven't looked into it. Maybe it's a change for MY19??
    I used up a good 30mins of my test drive checking and re-checking this. Theres even a youtube video on what settings become available when you code the dynamic light assist in. But if the headlight housing doesnt have the mechanical shutters then it won't work. I guess they dropped this to add the HUD?

Now the fun begins. I wouldn't go near the dealer tint/paint protection unless they are giving it to you at trade price in the deal. There's some decent paint protection/tint guys about the place that will do a much better job for the same/better price. Dealer tint/paint protection usually has massive mark-ups.
    They quoted me $2000 for tint and exterior and interior protection and another $1200ish (depending on how long for) for body work and wheel damage repair for $50 a piece. Also was quoted another $1600 to have the tow bar fitted. All of which I said no. Will look elsewhere. Ive used Opticoat on my previous vehicle and was pleased with the results but need to research what else is on offer now.

The tow bar is another thing I need to research, I do a bit of bike riding so need a 50mm hitch, but worry the after market toe bars will interfere with the reverse sensors. Would prefer these automatically turn off when a hitch is attached. Is this possible?

Finally, would like to thank members of this thread in particular Tiger 73. I managed such a great deal because of what everyone posted here and look forward to discussing more Tiguan stories in the future
    Last edited by jdstephens; 31-12-2018 at 10:05 PM.

Users Country Flag

I was quite disappointed to hear the new Tiggies with sunroofs will lose the interior lighting surrounding the roof How much did you pay for your Tiguan?

————————————————————
    I haven't actually seen this and can imagine how good it would look. I wonder if an aftermarket version is available?
    Last edited by jdstephens; 31-12-2018 at 08:52 PM.

They removed the sunroof surround LED strip lighting because of risk of fire. I壇 say design it better!

For info on exterior paint protection check out this thread

Pomponazzi 880xx paint protection

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

$58,500 for a white Wolfsburg with sunroof.
    NSW Business rego and cargo liner.

My regret is that I didn't push harder to get the 5 year warranty written into the contract. The salesman just wouldn't do it.

Any suggestions for tining?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Vietbargain View Post

My regret is that I didn't push harder to get the 5 year warranty written into the contract. The salesman just wouldn't do it.

That’s a good price.

i don’t think you need it in the contract as it’s standard across the range now.

Users Country Flag
    They removed the sunroof surround LED strip lighting because of risk of fire. I’d say design it better!

For info on exterior paint protection check out this thread

————————————————————
    ‘Thanks for this, ive got some reading to do

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vietbargain View Post

Might I ask which dealer you ordered from ? I bought mind wolfsburg from north shore and after 1 week of wait and they told me oryx white with roof is not availble anymore and have to wait for the next shipment in black

Page 76 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast