Page 27 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your Tiguan?

Users Country Flag

Yep, the Highline has LED headlights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep clearly my negotiating skills suck haha...

Interesting that I never negotiated a full tank of Gas but both cars brought recently (both VW) came with a full tank of gas

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by OZROD View Post
    Yep, the Highline has LED headlights.

Thanks. Glad to hear it!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    I think that's an excellent price. Well done. Can't believe you're getting it next week! Mine's still not coming til April (ordered earlier this month).

Does Highline have LEDs or Halogen? I should know! But like you went through so many variations that I forget which has them. You'd think the Highline would!
    I called a few dealers and I was told Highlines were 3-6 months wait. This dealer said I could have it now if I was willing to pay a bit more. I asked how much more and he said what will you be willing to pay? I think this is where I went wrong and said $100 a month.

I was told the cars ordered by dealers are cheaper than the "VW Australia stock" so dealers would rather sell you what they ordered or order for you than what they have to buy locally to fulfil your order. Unless the customer is willing to cover the added cost. Who knows what the truth is. I needed a car now (old one was an economical write-off in an accident) so should be happy.

Blog Entries
    Still negotiating. Got it down to $45,000 for 132TSI Comfortline with DAP.

Any better deals out there? I wouldnt mind adding a luxury package but $50,000 is a bit over the budget.
    VW Tiguan 2018 162TSI Highline
    VW Polo 2015 81TSI Comfortline

Got a MY18 Adventure 132TSI with full options (DAP, Sunroof) already has luxury pack tech minus the leather seats with 3 year service for $48.5k last Nov at Castle Hill

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAce81 View Post
    Got a MY18 Adventure 132TSI with full options (DAP, Sunroof) already has luxury pack tech minus the leather seats with 3 year service for $48.5k last Nov at Castle Hill
    Service alone is worth $2k. Awesome deal. How are you finding the massaging seats? I was very tempted but read online they are not very comfortable and lack padding?

Users Country Flag
    My dealer called. Said the car they were getting in for me already had a deal pending from another dealership, therefore, they can't get it for me. Now I have been advised to wait until the end of March as they will be getting it from NSW then. I told them that it only takes a day to come from NSW and they said they must have at least 6-8 cars to get a truck to bring them here otherwise the cost would mean they would lose big money. I could have gotten the car from anywhere with that timeline but went with them because they promised sooner delivery. How do I ask for something as they have conveniently ignored that they promised me 5-8 days? I asked them to put this on the contract but was advised I would get it 90+% but there was a chance they can't get the car and I will be advised later as the stock controller was not in that day. I was given a higher price by NLC with greater waiting time but I still feel cheated. How do I ask for compensation? 3 day cooling period is now over.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by V Dub Ya Bush View Post
    My recent purchase was for $55,200 2017 MY18 162TSI highline with R-line and Driver Assist.

Tried to buy from Canberra but they laughed and were reluctant for even a $100 discount. Oh well, to Sydney I went!
    Is that 55,200 with Rego?

Blog Entries

Tiguan 132tsi Comfortline with DAP and LUX offered to me for $49850. Lowest I can get, thoughts?
    Last edited by anonymousmoose; 02-03-2018 at 11:19 PM.

Page 27 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast