Page 125 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1271

Thread: How much did you pay for your Tiguan?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Transporter View Post
    Did he admitted or you just think? 2weeks delay is nothing.
    He advised that he gave the car to someone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Olle View Post
    How does that even happen? Dealer stuffs up or a case of wanting a quick sale so you get shafted?
    He wanted a quick sale. Good new from me was that I was able to get a new year plated car. So it ended up being a win win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shibbs86 View Post
    Hi Everyone

I am looking at the Tig Allspace wolfsburg and wondering what prices people have been quoted? There seems to be 2 shipments, one that is arriving now/July and another arriving in September. As we all know it's a sellers market but it seems that there is some movement coming into EOFY, none of the wolfs are on the 2.99% finance which is a shame. I am in NSW and it seems that the white one can be had for $67582 with a roof from dealers further from the CBD, anyone manage better than that?
    I was told they can’t do any discounts at this time for a limited number (500 units) special edition model and even the regular all-space seem to sell like hotcakes. It’s a sellers market for sure. I received quote a little higher than that from metro area dealer in vic.

Users Country Flag
    2021 162 TSI with all the bells and whistles, custom plates (previously owned) and full tank 66k in Jan. White, stormtrooper spec. Probably could have bartered more but there was only 1 and I didn't want a bloody allspace lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thestu View Post
    2021 162 TSI with all the bells and whistles, custom plates (previously owned) and full tank 66k in Jan. White, stormtrooper spec. Probably could have bartered more but there was only 1 and I didn't want a bloody allspace lol.
    Fully optioned 147 tdi r line with genuine tow bar, includes interstate delivery to Mel.
    Dealers are charging full rrp + pre delivery scam charge, thanks to covid smc shortages.

Novated lease so hope to save some on gst + pre tax payments.

Users Country Flag
    Hello,

My new Tiggy is specced as follows:

MY22 Tiguan 162TSI Elegance ($47k)
    Nightshade Blue ($727)
    Sounds & Vision package ($2.2k)
    5 year service plan ($2.3k)
    Tinting, interior and exterior protection coating (I told them I wanted to remove this as I only really wanted tinting, so they then dropped 1k off, so I thought fine...lol) ($1.2k)
    Dealer delivery ($2.7k and I tried to negotiate but they didn't budge at all - no leverage here as they have sooo much demand)
    Rego ($450)
    Stamp Duty ($3.5k)

Driveway (inclusive of GST + all of the above) = $66,200.85

From John Hughes Volkswagen, WA.

Put a deposit down on a new 2022 R-Line. Basically full priced because I know it's a sellers market and I couldn't be bothered playing the 2 or 3 hour long game of pretending to walk away whilst the sales person pretended to talk to their manager.

2022 R-Line. Nightshade Blue. Sound & Vision pack. $65250 DA.
    ETA September.... :/

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by thestu View Post
    You have some photos?

Users Country Flag
    Hi, newbie member here considering a Tiguan Allspace.

Am I stupid to consider paying $77K for a very low KM 2021 Volkswagen 162TSI Wolfsburg Edition? Or should I hold off and get a new 162TSI R-Line 2022 Allspace when stock levels return? I do love the styling of the Wolfsburg with the black rims and it still has the physical dials for air con etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MBad View Post
    Hi, newbie member here considering a Tiguan Allspace.

Am I stupid to consider paying $77K for a very low KM 2021 Volkswagen 162TSI Wolfsburg Edition? Or should I hold off and get a new 162TSI R-Line 2022 Allspace when stock levels return? I do love the styling of the Wolfsburg with the black rims and it still has the physical dials for air con etc.
    Buy what's right for you. If you're not overspending considering your personal situation and you need the car now, then buy it I say. But consider that for that money you are a couple of grand away from a tiguan R with a possible year long wait time

Page 125 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast