Page 122 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1271

Thread: How much did you pay for your Tiguan?

Currently looking at purchasing a 2018 Tiguan Allspace 132 comfortline with ~39,000 km's for $39k before stamp duty etc. Any thoughts here about the pricing on this? I guess not too many of these available at the moment but keen to find out if this would be a reasonable price or not? Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dim1 View Post
    Currently looking at purchasing a 2018 Tiguan Allspace 132 comfortline with ~39,000 km's for $39k before stamp duty etc. Any thoughts here about the pricing on this? I guess not too many of these available at the moment but keen to find out if this would be a reasonable price or not? Thank you very much.
    Does it have any options? Late last year I looked at a 2018 132TSI with ~17,000km with all option packs (DAP, Luxury, Sound/Vision) in metallic grey for $46k driveaway Qld. The only reason I didn’t buy it was it was 7 months and 2,000km past its service and VW Australia told me they can deny warranty claims if they think it’s related to not servicing on time (subjective).

Users Country Flag
    Has anyone listed their Tiguan to see how they are fetching? Eg If you happen to drive an MY17 132TSI dual clutch with DAP, leather, Panoramic roof window, dealer installed towball, basic white paint, ~ 55000 km drive.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by jrgti View Post
    Has anyone listed their Tiguan to see how they are fetching? Eg If you happen to drive an MY17 132TSI dual clutch with DAP, leather, Panoramic roof window, dealer installed towball, basic white paint, ~ 55000 km drive.
    Why dont you just look on Carsales.com.au and see what they are listing for.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Has anybody had any luck getting a deal on the 2021 facelift? Particularly the 162 R-Line?

Quote Originally Posted by westenderbender View Post
    Has anybody had any luck getting a deal on the 2021 facelift? Particularly the 162 R-Line?
    I paid $62,900 for the following:

162 R-Line
    Sound & Vision
    Panoramic Sunroof
    Pure White
    5 Year Care-Plan

We have been looking at the 132 Life with Luxury Pack with Metallic paint. We have a 2016 Sportage SLI with 95K on the clock to trade-in. Trying to take advantage of high used car prices and something left on the 7 year warranty.

VW online driveaway price is $54,707. Kirrawee sales guy calculated $58K base price!!! This seemed to include dealer delivery ($2K), tint/ceramic protection ($2K). He told us we had a great deal on the Sportage at $23K for that day only. Changeover at $35K. We said no and eventually he came back with a discount of $150. We said $33K changeover and he finally came back at $33K but no tint/ceramic protection pack. We walked and he certainly didn't chase us.

Went to VW Rockdale and they only offered $17K trade before any discussions so wasting my time there.

Will try VW Chullora and Botany but it's hard work at the moment and September minimum delivery to boot!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicho View Post
    We have been looking at the 132 Life with Luxury Pack with Metallic paint. We have a 2016 Sportage SLI with 95K on the clock to trade-in. Trying to take advantage of high used car prices and something left on the 7 year warranty.

VW online driveaway price is $54,707. Kirrawee sales guy calculated $58K base price!!! This seemed to include dealer delivery ($2K), tint/ceramic protection ($2K). He told us we had a great deal on the Sportage at $23K for that day only. Changeover at $35K. We said no and eventually he came back with a discount of $150. We said $33K changeover and he finally came back at $33K but no tint/ceramic protection pack. We walked and he certainly didn't chase us.

Went to VW Rockdale and they only offered $17K trade before any discussions so wasting my time there.

Will try VW Chullora and Botany but it's hard work at the moment and September minimum delivery to boot!
    Sell it privately then We got offered $3500 for our Polo and would retail at about $9k with its low K's

Never buy Paint and Tint off a dealer . They make at least 100% off the top of that

Get it done later by a reputable firm who will do it properly
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 14-04-2021 at 07:30 PM.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

The 110 Life is $41,490 drive away. The 132 Life should only be $3-4k more.

+ $5800 for luxury/paint = $51k approx

How the hell did they get to $58k?!

Sell your car privately and go to another dealer. They’re ripping you off.

Users Country Flag

I got a $7200 better deal on new Passat wagon at VW Campbelltown than Liverpool and $5000 better deals there on my last two Golf GTi's than Rockdale and Wollongong ... last 2 times sight unseen because trades were serviced with them....... best service dept I've found.

Page 122 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast