Thread: FS: 20" Suzuka R-Line Wheels (Black Wolfsburg Edition)

Users Country Flag

FS: 20" Suzuka R-Line Wheels (Black Wolfsburg Edition)

Hi folks,

Putting up for sale are my set of OEM black "Suzuka" 20 inch wheels and tyre set. They came off my Tiguan R-Line Wolfsburg which were gloss black from factory. They were ceramic coated straight after car collection, and tyres have only seen about 6,000km before I bought another set of wider rims to replace. Wheels and tyres have been stored safely in the garage ever since.

I've decided to not keep them (won't bring my Tiguan back to stock) and I'm moving places soon. So looking to sell these to the next owner

As you can see in the pictures, there isn't a single scratch on the rims. Literally, no scratches. I took photos of the tyre thread - ALOT of life left in them. Note water marks on tyres because I just washed them. Specs:

Rims: OEM Suzuka wheels (x4) Wolfsburg edition - Gloss Black
    Tyres: Continental ContiSport Contact 5 (OEM rubber)
    Usage: ~6,000km
    Condition: Not a single scratch, in actual brand new condition. Ceramic coated. Tyres 80%+ new

Looking for $3,000. That is $750 for a near new wheel + tyre. I'm open to offers, DM is fine

Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FS: 20" Suzuka R-Line Wheels (Black Wolfsburg Edition)-1-jpg   FS: 20" Suzuka R-Line Wheels (Black Wolfsburg Edition)-2-jpg  

FS: 20" Suzuka R-Line Wheels (Black Wolfsburg Edition)-3-jpg   FS: 20" Suzuka R-Line Wheels (Black Wolfsburg Edition)-4-jpg  

FS: 20" Suzuka R-Line Wheels (Black Wolfsburg Edition)-5-jpg   FS: 20" Suzuka R-Line Wheels (Black Wolfsburg Edition)-6-jpg  

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Price drop $2,500

PM sent

Price drop $2,200

<sold>