Thread: EOFY Best Prices - Tiguan Allspace 110 vs 132

Users Country Flag

EOFY Best Prices - Tiguan Allspace 110 vs 132

Hi All,

I'm looking at purchasing a Tiguan for my wife in the next couple of weeks (NSW), ideally with the Luxury and Drivers Assist packages.

I've seen there are couple of EOFY deals on VW website including the 110 for $41,990 and the 132 for $47,990 drive away without options.

Are the dealerships still negotiable with these? How much wiggle room do I have?

From their website looks like I'd be in for $47,590 (the 110 allspace) or $53,590 (the 132 allspace) with the extras.

Any help/guidance on target price would be appreciated!!

Thanks

I can’t advise on price- sorry, but the 132 engine is 100% worth the upgrade from a driving POV. The all space is reasonably heavy and the (great) 110 engine is a bit over-taxed with the car.
    Pretty sure gearbox is better too for the 132

Quote Originally Posted by Gordoz View Post
    Hi All,

I'm looking at purchasing a Tiguan for my wife in the next couple of weeks (NSW), ideally with the Luxury and Drivers Assist packages.

I've seen there are couple of EOFY deals on VW website including the 110 for $41,990 and the 132 for $47,990 drive away without options.

Are the dealerships still negotiable with these? How much wiggle room do I have?

From their website looks like I'd be in for $47,590 (the 110 allspace) or $53,590 (the 132 allspace) with the extras.

Any help/guidance on target price would be appreciated!!

Thanks
    Why don't you see what a broker can get you a car for.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks for the advice on the engine.

Can anyone recommend a broker to use? There seem to be lots to choose from but not many reviews.

Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Last time i tried a broker i got a better deal going in and negotiating /arguing myself
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    I've bought three brand new cars in my life and used a broker for two.

1st time - 2006: Went to three different dealers to buy a 2006 Jetta, two of them would only negotiate to about $1k off, and the other I got to just over $2k off. I had told all of them that it wasn't good enough and left the dealership each time. Of course they called me but they wouldn't budge (one wanted to just throw in a tank of fuel). I knew I could do better so contacted a broker and ended up getting around $3.5k off. When one of the dealers called up and I told him what price I got it for he was livid and was quite abusive, telling me that there's no way I could be getting that price, and that it must be a demo (which it wasn't).

2nd time - 2012: Went to a dealership, they were having a sale which already reduced the price by about $2k, but I managed to negotiate another $2k off so I didn't bother with a broker. I just wanted to order to car and be done with it.

3rd time - 2016: The new Tiguan had just been released I, waited until I could physically drive the petrol r-line (the first weekend that it was available) and was ready to buy it the same day but the dealer wouldn't budge a cent off RRP citing that they had plenty of customers and had a limited allocation to order (we was quite arrogant about the whole thing.) I visited another dealer who said pretty much the same (wouldn't discount at all) and called two others who told me that it was very unlikely but to come in and they would see what they could do (I didn't bother). RRP was $62,792 and I got it for $58,900.

2017 Tiguan 162TSI Highline/R-Line
    2017 Audi S3

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks for the advice.

Does anyone have a broker recommendation?

Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Thanks for the advice.

Cheers
    Family have used Private Fleet in the past and we’re happy with the discount. I tried Price My Car and would not recommend as they just referred me to a local dealer who offered me a price higher than the company I’m leasing it through offered. I ended up obtaining the Tiguan from a dealer that advertised a great price online that my lease company could not get close to.
    May 20 - Nov 19 MY20 Tiguan 162 TSI
    May 16 - Apr 16 Mazda 3 Sp25 GT - 2020 hail storm write-off
    May 13 - 2013 Mk7 Golf Highline.
    May 10 - 2009 Falcon G6E with beige leather.

Users Country Flag

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers
    I used National Car Brokers, I will PM you the details.

2017 Tiguan 162TSI Highline/R-Line
    2017 Audi S3