Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dynaudio Excite Sound System for MQB Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Cool Dynaudio Excite Sound System for MQB Tiguan

For anyone looking to add the Dynaudio package to the new Tig, the JKU guys have assembled a package for all the OEM components and an install price:

1x genuine ALPINE Amplifier 5G0035456
    2x genuine Dynaudio Tweeters 1K8035411C
    2x genuine Dynaudio Front Tweeters 1K8035411B
    4x genuine Dynaudio Mid Tone Speakers 1K8035453
    1x genuine Dynaudio Subwoofer 5G0035591

See the page here:
    https://jku.com.au/volkswagen-golf-7-dynaudio-excite-sound-system-8-speakers-subwoofer-amplifier-vw-gti-r-oem-2217.html
    Last edited by TIGR; 17-05-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    TIGR
    2017 162TSI R-Line Tiguan -
    Tungsten Silver | DAP | APR Stage 1 Build thread: https://goo.gl/YNgixR
    2015 155TSI R-Line Tiguan
    -
    Build thread: https://goo.gl/sEqISR

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by TIGR View Post
    For anyone looking to add the Dynaudio package to the new Tig, the JKU guys have assembled a package for all the OEM components and an install price:

1x genuine ALPINE Amplifier 5G0035456
    2x genuine Dynaudio Tweeters 1K8035411C
    2x genuine Dynaudio Front Tweeters 1K8035411B
    4x genuine Dynaudio Mid Tone Speakers 1K8035453
    1x genuine Dynaudio Subwoofer 5G0035591

See the page here:
    https://jku.com.au/volkswagen-golf-7...-oem-2216.html
    Ouch!! $2500 for the hardware plus $1300 for installation and then you still need to pay for additional accessories like A Pillar covers and amp bracket!! Makes the $1200 option I paid for it in mine look like an absolute bargain!

Interestingly it doesn't mention anything about the centre speaker which the DYNAUDIO in the Tiguan has, wonder if they are trying to use the Golf gear in a Tiguan? Actually just realised this definitely isn't the Tiguan gear as the tweeters aren't in the A Pillar, they are in the door by the handles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Ride: 2019 CUPRA Ateca in Energy Blue with Bucket Seats

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ_GolfR View Post
    Ouch!! $2500 for the hardware plus $1300 for installation and then you still need to pay for additional accessories like A Pillar covers and amp bracket!! Makes the $1200 option I paid for it in mine look like an absolute bargain!

Interestingly it doesn't mention anything about the centre speaker which the DYNAUDIO in the Tiguan has, wonder if they are trying to use the Golf gear in a Tiguan? Actually just realised this definitely isn't the Tiguan gear as the tweeters aren't in the A Pillar, they are in the door by the handles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    eyewatering .. almost made me want to hate VWG Aus

Users Country Flag
    IF.......if..... someone was to fork out this sort of coin.... would installation have any affect on the vehicle warranty?

cheers
    Gary
    2017 Tiguan R Line 162TSI, DAP, White. Upgraded speakers.

Users Country Flag
    Does anyone have any experience with this?

Users Country Flag
    I think with these kinds of things it depends on what the warranty claim is. Let's say you upgraded the sound system by swapping out the speakers and installing a pre-amp. If you took it to the service centre to get a problem with say the radiator sorted out then I doubt it would be an issue but if you had an issue with the Discover head unit then they would probably object to repairing it.

It also depends on the degree of the problem that needs to be resolved. For example, if you had a DSG problem that was going to cost thousands for them to repair, they might go over the car and look for modifications. But for a more minor issue, unless it was for an area that directly relates to the modification, they probably would notice/bother.

2017 Tiguan 162TSI Highline/R-Line
    2017 Audi S3

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladbach View Post
    I think with these kinds of things it depends on what the warranty claim is. Let's say you upgraded the sound system by swapping out the speakers and installing a pre-amp. If you took it to the service centre to get a problem with say the radiator sorted out then I doubt it would be an issue but if you had an issue with the Discover head unit then they would probably object to repairing it.

It also depends on the degree of the problem that needs to be resolved. For example, if you had a DSG problem that was going to cost thousands for them to repair, they might go over the car and look for modifications. But for a more minor issue, unless it was for an area that directly relates to the modification, they probably would notice/bother.
    Appreciate the input....common sense says your correct, but I guess I'll never know unless I roll that dice?

Users Country Flag
    When it comes to warranty we work on these installs with dealers. If it is done in a professional way by our automotive engineer, then the likelihood of losing warranty is non existent.
    As an Australian Business we also provide warranty for both parts and install which is 1 year and this can be extended for a fee to 3 years to match or exceed dealers warranty.
    The stock speakers on a Tiguan are now made in China and the quality of VAG Group speakers have been on a decrease. On a Recent Bang & Olufsen install on D4 2011 Audi A8 we have found most speakers have been made in China and really paperweight.

Euro Car Upgrades gets contracted by Volkswagen dealers for these installs and the quality issues following the install are unlikely and unheard of. The job takes 1.5 days and requires coding and component protection removal from the amp which activates the system via VW HQ in Germany.

Please note the list of parts is not completely finalised on this setup and has already been updated. The availability of the system is low at present.

I personally feel the stock system is more than reasonable unless you really want to perforate your ear drums.
    Traded: Tornado Red MY11 Golf GTI Adidas
    Missus: MY17 VW Tiguan 140TDI R-Line, DAP, Tint, White.
    Missus: MY14 VW Golf R Leather, DAP, Tint, Lapiz Blue .

Quote Originally Posted by stark27 View Post
    I personally feel the stock system is more than reasonable unless you really want to perforate your ear drums.
    Agree. I heard the standard sound and was pleasantly surprised. Unless you're looking for competition sound then I say go all out.. for the day to day family use. The sound is more than enough as is.

Tiguan 162tsi rline (May 2017) - NSW, Northern Beaches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast