Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Common problems to look out for when buying 2nd hand

Users Country Flag

Not sure about the SWB, but the Allspace has had quite a few recallsMake sure all those are ticked off.

Browse all recalls | Product Safety Australia
    2018 Allspace 162TSI R Line

Users Country Flag
    few users have mentioned their virtual cockpit screen failing.
    There was also a discussion about the wind noise from the front quarter window panels.

Personally the adaptive cruise can be a little edgy seeing cars on the left lane and slowing down on freeway. Apparently there is a sensitivity setting dealers can adjust.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by tek199 View Post
    There was also a discussion about the wind noise from the front quarter window panels.

Personally the adaptive cruise can be a little edgy seeing cars on the left lane and slowing down on freeway. Apparently there is a sensitivity setting dealers can adjust.
    Not had any of those problems but have older cockpit screen. Dealer did a software upgrade for the sensors without even me asking. I use ACC a lot and have never had that happen
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Not had any of those problems but have older cockpit screen. Dealer did a software upgrade for the sensors without even me asking. I use ACC a lot and have never had that happen
    The left lane thing happened after dealer adjusted sensitivity up. I use ACC all the time as well when the wife throws the keys my way. I had the left lane thing happen twice to me while going from gold coast. I also had a car warning me about autonomous braking being activated when when approaching a ute that had some ridiculous amount of chrome around the rear bar. .. related? I might ask the dealer to reduce the sensitivity if it happens again.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by tek199 View Post

Was it the virtual cockpit or Discover Pro? The Discover Pro did have an issue with a vertical line appearing through the display.
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options

Users Country Flag

just search virtual cockpit failure on google.

and locally here
    Dash dead?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12