Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cant turn off Service nag is at 335 days

I understand now Hillbilly. I wonder if it wasn’t reset at the last service? Or if they applied a software update that glitched the system. Give them a call and see if they can advise on a way to reset the message?

What does the car status menu tell you for distance/time to next service?

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonr23 View Post
    I understand now Hillbilly. I wonder if it wasn’t reset at the last service? Or if they applied a software update that glitched the system. Give them a call and see if they can advise on a way to reset the message?

What does the car status menu tell you for distance/time to next service?
    Have done that car says 331 days to service, yesterday it said 332 tomorrow it might get a hammer through it.

It was set at the service just past because the oil service and the inspection service dates were different after getting the oil service reset earlier from 365 days from Build date as it was when new to service date in middle of March 12 months from when I bought it.
    Now they are both the same but shouldnt be appearing. I have checked with OBDII and done what the poster above said to do but its still appearing
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Well its fixed 20 mins at the stealers and it doesnt show up any more. I got told they couldnt figure it out so reset the service schedule and set date back 30 days to roughly last service time and when they turned ign on it had come right. I think the guy who did the service didnt reset it properly. Anyway all good now.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12