Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant find any accessories

Users Country Flag

Cant find any accessories

Hey All

New to the forum this will be my second post. Firstly hoping my questions aren't stupid but I have had some trouble finding accessories online for the Tiguan MQB

What i am after is a bonnet protector (can find one for the MK1 easily enough)
    and weather shields (didnt want the dealership one looked really tacky looking for the stick on ones.)

I can understand the model is quite new so maybe nothing on the market yet but if anyone knows of a place to get this stuff let me know.

Users Country Flag
    I'm also interested in the bonnet protector. Might be forced to go the clear protective film route if I can't secure one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 VW Tiguan 140TDI Highline
    2012 VW Touareg V6 TDI
    1985 Mercedes-Benz 380SE

Cant find any accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
    bonnet protector
    Otherwise known as a leaf collector. They look horrible, go the clear film.
    Last edited by IsDon; 09-03-2017 at 11:04 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by IsDon View Post
    Otherwise known as a leaf collector. They look horrible, go the clear film.
    Fair point!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 VW Tiguan 140TDI Highline
    2012 VW Touareg V6 TDI
    1985 Mercedes-Benz 380SE

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    I might check that out haven't used a clear film before. thanks for the suggestion.

Looks wise though it may be a leaf collector but the one on my dads amarok suits the car.

Users Country Flag
    On the topic of clear film, this is something I'm going to do when my Tig arrives, sick of stone chips. Has anyone had any experience with this stuff? I would go the film rather then other paint protection just for the stone protection rather then paint fade, PPF Brands seem to be

Prestige Film Technologies, Xpel, 3M, Suntek, CCL, Hexis and STEK.

Few links to some brands and suppliers:
    Protect your vehicle's paint with Scotchgardâ„¢ Paint Protection Film
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    403 Forbidden
    http://sydneypaintprotection.com.au/...otection-film/
    Protect My Car - The very best protection for your car. Paint Protection Film, GTechniq Quartz Coatings

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyjojo529 View Post
    Hey All

and weather shields (didnt want the dealership one looked really tacky looking for the stick on ones.)
    i wonder what the dealership showed you that looked tacky but seriously u want stick on ones??

Users Country Flag
    Hey All

New to the forum this will be my second post. Firstly hoping my questions aren't stupid but I have had some trouble finding accessories online for the Tiguan MQB

I can understand the model is quite new so maybe nothing on the market yet but if anyone knows of a place to get this stuff let me know.
    So the weather Shields are different to the previous model , like mine as they had to be flexed in to the channel

Users Country Flag
    Hey All

Good point, called VW dealers and none available, also tried two aftermarket accessory retailers in Melbourne and appears to be nothing at this stage only previous models, thinking about Hexisbody fence 1/4 bonnet and maybe headlamps, appears a need to cover the fog lights with something, they are quite volnerable to any stones.
    MY18Tiguan 162STI, Rline, DAP, T/B, Tungsten

Users Country Flag

Just an FYI on the full list of official accessories.. You can find it here, minus the price..

New Volkswagen Tiguan for sale - Austral Volkswagen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast