Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awaiting arrival of my New 2021 VW Tiguan R-Line - Any updates please??

Users Country Flag

Awaiting arrival of my New 2021 VW Tiguan R-Line - Any updates please??

Hi.
    I have ordered my new VW Tiguan R-Line 2021 162TSI in Night Shade Blue Metallic on 7.4.2021 from Ringwood VW. On the Contract of Sale it says - Estimated Delivery Date 15.9.2021.
    Would anyone have any information about when the Tiguan R-Line will be arriving in Australia please.
    Obviously I am hanging out for it to arrive but thought there may be people on this forum that may have additional information.
    Thanks in advance .......

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacky17557 View Post
    Hi.
    I have ordered my new VW Tiguan R-Line 2021 162TSI in Night Shade Blue Metallic on 7.4.2021 from Ringwood VW. On the Contract of Sale it says - Estimated Delivery Date 15.9.2021.
    Would anyone have any information about when the Tiguan R-Line will be arriving in Australia please.
    Obviously I am hanging out for it to arrive but thought there may be people on this forum that may have additional information.
    Thanks in advance .......
    Isnt there a tracker you can use as I doubt anyone else would have a clue other than you or the dealer.

We are awaiting a Skoda due in Aug but it hasnt even gone into production yet , never mind what boat it will be on
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Apparently I can't use the tracker until I have a VIN Number. According to the Dealer the car is not at the "Build" Stage as yet, so therefore no VIN Number. Just thought there may be some with connections on here that may have further info.

Users Country Flag
    Dont know about VW but the Skoda one allows you to use the 6 digit commission number on your sale documents. Mine is 2nd next number to get a date

Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Dont know about VW but the Skoda one allows you to use the 6 digit commission number on your sale documents. Mine is 2nd next number to get a date
    Don't tell us you are bailing out of the tiguan?
    MY18 Tiguan R Line Black-162 Highline TSI
    Drivers Assistance Package - Sunroof - Tow Bar
    Ordered July 17 Arrived December 17 Delivery Jan 18

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazza 162 View Post
    Don't tell us you are bailing out of the tiguan?
    No Polo is going Kamiq is for wife

Users Country Flag
    For those of you waiting for Allspace Wolfsburg vehicles the first shipment will arrive in Brisbane on the 8th, Port Kembla on the 10th and Melbourne on the 12th of May. Vehicles have had a lovely trip around the Pacific, Port of Lazaro Cardenas Mexico to Yokohama Japan on the Dalian Highway, then Global Highway from Yokohama to Australia. Cars actually arriving two weeks earlier than scheduled so that's a bonus.

Hi guys, got an email yesterday afternoon to say that my car had been build.

Ordered my Tiguan R-Line 2021 162TSI in Night Shade Blue Metallic on 13th March, was told at the time end of July delivery. Unsure how long it will take now that it has been built though.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Well that does give me some hope mad106!! Mine was ordered 3 weeks after yours, so hopefully it will move faster than the Dealer expected, which was middle of September, 2021.
    That's the exact same car that I ordered - Tiguan R-Line 162TSI in Night Shade Blue Metallic.
    Would appreciate you adding to your comments as you track your car through the system.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    No Polo is going Kamiq is for wife
    What price did you negotiate for a Kamiq ?

How do you find it to drive ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast