Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace

Quote Originally Posted by FastMitch View Post
    Carplay Maps in the Digital Cockpit sounds really good
    No actual map in the AID just turn directions like you can get with the factory nav, i.e arrows that show you to turn left, right etc

Users Country Flag
    Bummer
    2018 Allspace 162TSI R Line

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by ajobbins View Post
    No actual map in the AID just turn directions like you can get with the factory nav, i.e arrows that show you to turn left, right etc
    Doh

Users Country Flag
    Currently have a 2018 Tiguan and looking at the allspace purely for the additional boot space. I was eyeing the 132life, pleasantly surprised that australia will get the VWTiguan allspace adventure and it seems to hit my needs in terms of omission of the 3rd row and the 162kW engine. I have no real need for the up-spec alternator and battery or the under protection and lifted height and a little bummed about the 17in wheels instead of 18ins. Only have 2 kids so the 3rd row would have been down always anyway.

Anyway, I am a bit on the fence. Seems like a no brainer upgrade from the 132 Life in my situation, but interested in what others think of the new Adventure edition?

2022 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Adventure revealed | CarExpert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by mudguts View Post
    Currently have a 2018 Tiguan and looking at the allspace purely for the additional boot space. I was eyeing the 132life, pleasantly surprised that australia will get the VWTiguan allspace adventure and it seems to hit my needs in terms of omission of the 3rd row and the 162kW engine. I have no real need for the up-spec alternator and battery or the under protection and lifted height and a little bummed about the 17in wheels instead of 18ins. Only have 2 kids so the 3rd row would have been down always anyway.

Anyway, I am a bit on the fence. Seems like a no brainer upgrade from the 132 Life in my situation, but interested in what others think of the new Adventure edition?

2022 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Adventure revealed | CarExpert

The new Adventure looks like a cracker. I'd probably ditch the 17's and go with something big - maybe aftermarket 20's??? For my needs I don't need the big tall sidewalls for comfort on fire trails etc. But what I do need is a much larger boot than what I currently have, for golf clubs, paddling equipment etc.
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by doc_777 View Post
    The new Adventure looks like a cracker. I'd probably ditch the 17's and go with something big - maybe aftermarket 20's??? For my needs I don't need the big tall sidewalls for comfort on fire trails etc. But what I do need is a much larger boot than what I currently have, for golf clubs, paddling equipment etc.
    Yeah!! Sounds like only 1000 being made, so guessing need to order now and wait.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by doc_777 View Post
    Do VW allow you to upgrade the tyres out of the factory?

Quote Originally Posted by mudguts View Post
    Do VW allow you to upgrade the tyres out of the factory?

I don't believe that is an option available to Australian buyers.

Only option might be wheel size.

The only vehicle brand I've seen where there is an option on tyres has been Land Rover where you can option winter or all weather tyres BUT not the brand of tyre. There maybe other vehicle brands where you could option a tyre though just not Volkswagen

On a side note our 147TDI MY21 Tiguan has Korean branded tyres made in Hungary as standard from the German factory !

Happy motoring
    BeigeJet
    White MY23 Tiguan 147 TDI Elegance (mine)
    White MY21 Tiguan 147 TDI Elegance (wife)
    Gone - Wheat Beige MY07 Jetta TDI manual

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BeigeJet View Post
    The only vehicle brand I've seen where there is an option on tyres has been Land Rover where you can option winter or all weather tyres BUT not the brand of tyre. There maybe other vehicle brands where you could option a tyre though just not Volkswagen
    Thr new Ranger / Everest will also allow no cost option for swapping larger wheels for smaller more off-road focussed set

Users Country Flag

Seems like a great combination of mid spec car and the more powerful motor
    Add $1200 for a stage 1 tune and it’ll be a great car

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast