Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Tiguan R

Users Country Flag

2022 Tiguan R

0-100 km/h in 4.2 sec looks good, wonder how much it will cost above an R-Line

Not a fan of the silver mirrors and cloth seats

Have a look at the volkswizard review on the same vehicle. It looks ok but the silver mirror covers are a flat no.

Users Country Flag
    Another thread here as well

2021 Tiguan R Officially Revealed
    2018 Allspace 162TSI R Line

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by whitevx View Post
    Have a look at the volkswizard review on the same vehicle. It looks ok but the silver mirror covers are a flat no.
    Watched volkswizard but his lisp is annoying to watch. Not a great reviewer who tests a performance car and doesn't bother to time his 0-60. Front seats are not electric and there is no spare tyre ... WT

Hopefully in 3-4 years time when I need to swap out my Tig, I will be looking at a Hydrogen Electric / Electric which is quieter and has linear torque

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by FastMitch View Post
    Hopefully in 3-4 years time when I need to swap out my Tig, I will be looking at a Hydrogen Electric / Electric which is quieter and has linear torque
    The linear torque in an EV is amazing and different, but I do miss the noise of an ICE when accelerating hard. It adds to the drama. But don't miss it for normal day-to-day stuff.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Which EV did you buy ?

Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FastMitch View Post
    Which EV did you buy ?
    Good question, I'm interested to know too.
    MY18 Tiguan R Line Black-162 Highline TSI
    Drivers Assistance Package - Sunroof - Tow Bar
    Ordered July 17 Arrived December 17 Delivery Jan 18

Users Country Flag
    Nah, not yet.
    I had the opportunity to drive an eGolf when in NZ for work a couple years back for a week.
    We had Golf's as our fleet company car and VW NZ and lent out an eGolf to try and convince the procurement guys to buy them for our fleet.

Since then I've driven a BMW 530e, i3 (which my wife loved), Renault Zoe and Nissan Leaf (old model), all for 3-4 days as we were looking at new fleet cars in AU.

For me the Tesla 3 is by far the value for money, especially at $59,900 starting price.

But, I'm hanging out for a Model Y as the next upgrade.
    With Covid changing what little driving I will need for getting to work (can't see us ever going back to more than 2-3 days in the office once we get back to "normal"), plus solar on my roof, I feel this is the right next car for us.

Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iDiesel View Post
    Nah, not yet.
    I had the opportunity to drive an eGolf when in NZ for work a couple years back for a week.
    We had Golf's as our fleet company car and VW NZ and lent out an eGolf to try and convince the procurement guys to buy them for our fleet.

Since then I've driven a BMW 530e, i3 (which my wife loved), Renault Zoe and Nissan Leaf (old model), all for 3-4 days as we were looking at new fleet cars in AU.

For me the Tesla 3 is by far the value for money, especially at $59,900 starting price.

But, I'm hanging out for a Model Y as the next upgrade.
    With Covid changing what little driving I will need for getting to work (can't see us ever going back to more than 2-3 days in the office once we get back to "normal"), plus solar on my roof, I feel this is the right next car for us.

KIA EV6 looks very interesting, not so sure about the brand though, any thoughts any one?
    MY18 Tiguan R Line Black-162 Highline TSI
    Drivers Assistance Package - Sunroof - Tow Bar
    Ordered July 17 Arrived December 17 Delivery Jan 18

Users Country Flag

Yeah looks very interesting
    7 year warranty too
    Cant go wrong…

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast