Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Tiguan R

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vwcorrerog View Post
    When did you put your deposit down to get the Feb 22 date? And also, which state are you based in?
    Lastly, do you have an idea what colour you're leaning towards? I was initially looking at the grey but now set on black
    Start of September for a Feb 22 release.
    Based in NSW.
    Always going for the Lapiz Blue for the R. (standout colour)

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by OLI89G View Post
    Not sure how accurate this is however i went on the VW UK website priced one up and full packaged it converted the price to AUS & came in at $97,000 fully optioned. Subject to same specs being available & so on.
    Ouch ... at that price I would rather buy an electric car for $20k less that comes with a 0-100 km/h in 3 secs

Quote Originally Posted by FastMitch View Post
    Ouch ... at that price I would rather buy an electric car for $20k less that comes with a 0-100 km/h in 3 secs
    It's not going to be 97k. I Think it'll be a bit of a stretch at 80k optioned out.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    It's not going to be 97k. I Think it'll be a bit of a stretch at 80k optioned out.
    Here's hoping VW come out with an AWD Dual Motor Fully Electric Tiguan for ~$70K and I am ready to pre-order

I will be looking at the new Tesla Model Y AWD Dual Motor (maybe made in Tesla's German Giga Factory) when its released in Oz

With 0 - 100 km/h in 3.7 secs that is expected to cost ~ $70K
    Model Y | Tesla Australia
    Last edited by FastMitch; 03-10-2021 at 07:39 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FastMitch View Post
    Here's hoping VW come out with an AWD Dual Motor Fully Electric Tiguan for ~$70K and I am ready to pre-order

I will be looking at the new Tesla Model Y AWD Dual Motor (maybe made in Tesla's German Giga Factory) when its released in Oz

With 0 - 100 km/h in 3.7 secs that is expected to cost ~ $70K
    Model Y | Tesla Australia
    I'd pre-order one of those electric tiguans too, but I'm not holding my breath.
    MY18 Tiguan R Line Black-162 Highline TSI
    Drivers Assistance Package - Sunroof - Tow Bar
    Ordered July 17 Arrived December 17 Delivery Jan 18

Thanks mate
    really loved your video and it cleared my doubts

Users Country Flag
    I bet the following 3 options will not arrive in Australia based on what the VW have sent the Asian market recently.

Very disappointing.

The Akrapovic titanium exhaust system will not be a factory option for Australia.

The sport bucket seats will not be available for Australia.

The black grill and side mirrors along with the roof lining and rear spoiler will not be available for Australia.

I might be wrong lets hope i am.

You never know, might be saving them for a wolfie
    Tig 162 R-Line; Audi TT

From what I've seen online, the au market won't have the opf filter so the stock exhaust should sound good. I was hoping for the akra as I imagine that will sound really good without the filter installed.

From what the dealer told me, the au market should come nearly fully loaded. They told me there might be one or 2 skus initially, but they weren't sure what they'd be.

And lastly, I'm not a big fan of the standard r seats, I think they make the car look cheap and would rather the leather option with electronically adjustable seats.

What are others thoughts on this?

Users Country Flag

And lastly, I'm not a big fan of the standard r seats, I think they make the car look cheap and would rather the leather option with electronically adjustable seats.

What are others thoughts on this?
    Are you referring to the Bucket type looking seats with the Alcantara finish?
    I really love the look of them, the full leather in black makes the interior look very bland and basic - i pay attention to alot of detail possibly over thinking it lol

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast