Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Tiguan R

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Wazza 162 View Post
    KIA EV6 looks very interesting, not so sure about the brand though, any thoughts any one?
    The Kia EV6 has a better charging standard 800V vs 230 vs of a Tesla which means it will charging a LOT faster

Will be keeping my Tiguan for at least another 3 years so will be interesting to see what EV have evolved by then

Would like a Tiguan size EV for under $60K preferably NOT made in China (looking at you Tesla 3)

Users Country Flag
    Cant wait for it to be released in Australia. Already put one on pre-order for placement.

Users Country Flag
    Anyone know roughly how much it will cost to buy fully optioned?

Not sure. I put down a preorder on one. They quoted me 75k drive away as a place holder fee. Vw doesn't have pricing yet is what they told me back in july

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by OLI89G View Post
    Anyone know roughly how much it will cost to buy fully optioned?
    I’d imagine it would be similar but cheaper than the Ioniq 5 which is being quoted $70k-$80k for base and top of the range will likely top $100k…for a Kia or Hyundai…wowsers!
    2018 Allspace 162TSI R Line

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by iDiesel View Post
    I’d imagine it would be similar but cheaper than the Ioniq 5 which is being quoted $70k-$80k for base and top of the range will likely top $100k…for a Kia or Hyundai…wowsers!
    Not sure how accurate this is however i went on the VW UK website priced one up and full packaged it converted the price to AUS & came in at $97,000 fully optioned. Subject to same specs being available & so on.

Not sure how accurate this is however i went on the VW UK website priced one up and full packaged it converted the price to AUS & came in at $97,000 fully optioned. Subject to same specs being available & so on.
    That does not really give an accurate indication of the Australian pricing. What you need to do is seek a like for like version, such as the R-Line, take that price and see the difference between that and the R in the pre taxed amount. Whatever percentage it is then apply that to the price of the Australian R-Line.
    You will find it equals in the low $70k before on road costs.
    Flipper Dog
    Now - T-Roc 140TSI, Audi Q5 40TDI
    Past VWs- Golf 6, 7 and 7.5, Touareg 7L and 7P, Passat B5.5, Polo MK3, Polo MK4 and GTI

The lack of news from vw at the moment for the tiguan R is really killing me. Having already put an order down, I'm itching to get more detail on just how much this car will cost, and what will come as standard.
    The other scary thing is that there obviously won't be a test drive prior to Pickup which means I miss out on the added fun of trying before buying

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwcorrerog View Post
    The lack of news from vw at the moment for the tiguan R is really killing me. Having already put an order down, I'm itching to get more detail on just how much this car will cost, and what will come as standard.
    The other scary thing is that there obviously won't be a test drive prior to Pickup which means I miss out on the added fun of trying before buying
    Agreed! My exact thoughts atm. Ive put down a deposit & waiting for Pricing and Specs but havent heard anything.
    The Feb 22 date is a ETA could even be longer...(hope not)

Agreed! My exact thoughts atm. Ive put down a deposit & waiting for Pricing and Specs but havent heard anything.
    The Feb 22 date is a ETA could even be longer...(hope not)
    When did you put your deposit down to get the Feb 22 date? And also, which state are you based in?
    Lastly, do you have an idea what colour you're leaning towards? I was initially looking at the grey but now set on black
    Last edited by Vwcorrerog; 24-09-2021 at 10:02 AM. Reason: To add the reply quotes

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast