Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project pACC!

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nibose View Post
    However, before placing the order, need to be sure traffic recognition in fusion works, else pACC may only work partially.
    have u not enabled TSR yet on ur Passat?
    i've enabled TSR on mine, and it is currently set "Road Sign Detection". i get a warning at start up (after 100m of driving) saying "Dynamic Road Sign Display currently restricted". the camera continues to work, and only traffic signs recognised by the camera is shown. no map data is shown.

if is set it to Fusion mode, TSR doesn't work altogether and throws an error, saying "No road signs available"

wat is the part number of the "new radar"?
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Hi,

I've got TSR but on TSR mode. It does not work on fusion mode, for which a software update is suggested. If the fusion mode works after the update, the pACC project is worthwhile.

The radar part number is 3QF 907 561 D

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nibose View Post
    Hi,

I've got TSR but on TSR mode. It does not work on fusion mode, for which a software update is suggested. If the fusion mode works after the update, the pACC project is worthwhile.

The radar part number is 3QF 907 561 D
    I c I c.
    Good luck with the software update and the radar.
    Keen to see how it pans out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12