Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Map updates

Users Country Flag

Thank You. Am downloading at present, and appreciate the link being posted. Am now seeking POIs for Victoria. Have got the ones I can find in posts but they are not as comprehensive for Victoria as they are for other states. If a more detailed POI for Victoria link is available or how I go about getting personal POIs for Discover Pro it will be very much appreciated.
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by johnge View Post
    Thank You. Am downloading at present, and appreciate the link being posted. Am now seeking POIs for Victoria. Have got the ones I can find in posts but they are not as comprehensive for Victoria as they are for other states. If a more detailed POI for Victoria link is available or how I go about getting personal POIs for Discover Pro it will be very much appreciated.
    Cheers
    Go here Volkswagen Australia NZ POIs Speed Cameras
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    I have just updated the maps on a Passat B8 206. I used DiscoverCare_v.1.0.4_win and the interface has change a little. It now asks what your car is and the from date of manufacture (in my case from 2014 ->). The next page you get there is a drop down box where you pick your map in our case multi region is the puppy.

From there it is straight forward but be prepared for a long wait approx 3 hours 30 minute's. In the end you get 2020/2021 maps.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by 5paul0 View Post
    I have just updated the maps on a Passat B8 206. I used DiscoverCare_v.1.0.4_win and the interface has change a little. It now asks what your car is and the from date of manufacture (in my case from 2014 ->). The next page you get there is a drop down box where you pick your map in our case multi region is the puppy.

From there it is straight forward but be prepared for a long wait approx 3 hours 30 minute's. In the end you get 2020/2021 maps.
    Sounds normal

Reason for the year is because different years have different entertainment units in them
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Thanks for the links and instructions. Just did my 2018 206 wagon, I didn't use the discover tool, just did a straight copy of the files to SD card, card into SD slot 1 in car, install, done in about 25 minutes.
    After stop/start system stopped working a month or so back, I also had a new battery and 2 relays replaced yesterday under warranty.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516