Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luggage/cargo net

I had a luggage net thrown in with my Passat All Track but had to ask for it. I thought it was standard but turns out I wasn't getting it unless I asked. I use it all the time and it's great.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket36 View Post
    That's why I have a rubber liner and not a plastic one!
    Stop it. I hate making bad choices! You and your damn not slippery rubber mats
    Although, now with our dogs getting older and not going in the car as much, I might take the tray out when I don’t need it.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by doc_777 View Post
    Although, now with our dogs getting older and not going in the car as much, I might take the tray out when I don’t need it.
    Strange, was standard on my comfortline tsi wagon also? MY18

Standard on my 206, and works well with the plastic "tub" as they call it.
    His: 2018 Golf 7.5 R Wolfsburg Edition Hatch
    Hers: 2017 Passat B8 206 R-Line Sportswagon

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Should have updated earlier, sorry. The net arrived in its little plastic tube. Been very handy in the week and a bit since getting it. I haven’t used the car a lot - mainly been on my bike the last week - but the net has certainly proven useful.

Just another interesting case of VW specs often being ever so slightly different between models I reckon
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Hi all - after not being able to get a VW net locally, I ordered this one off Amazon, and am very happy. Fits the Passat wagon very well, seems pretty sturdy, and very effective - have had a case of wine standing upright secured by the net with no detectable issues!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by doc_777 View Post
    Dog bed on top of rubber mat. No slippy slippy and happy and comfy dog.

Luggage/cargo net-img_4033-1-jpg

Users Country Flag

MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12