Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowering Springs with DCC

Hey mate, just saw your post as I was searching for information on my Passat. I work at Eibach here in Australia give me a call during business hours I値l look after you.

HI Pass2093.

Where abouts are you, i am thinking of tightening up the sloppy feel of the Passat R to bring it more in line with our old R36

Hi, I知 located on the Northern Beaches in Sydney. I don稚 want to be seen as advertising here but I知 genuinely willing to assist group members with there suspension requirements.

I have a 132 wagon as my daily drive, a change of just the rear springs made the world of difference in driving dynamics for me, as I found the vehicle to sit up too high in the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pass2093 View Post
    Hi, I知 located on the Northern Beaches in Sydney. I don稚 want to be seen as advertising here but I知 genuinely willing to assist group members with there suspension requirements.

I have a 132 wagon as my daily drive, a change of just the rear springs made the world of difference in driving dynamics for me, as I found the vehicle to sit up too high in the rear.
    got it, fair enough, i did not want to impose or presume anything......

as mentioned i have a 206r....was thinking of just the front springs and possibly rear sway bar, i really dont necessarily want the front that low, but always felt the look and the feel just comes across as the front being too high, and then overall tracking and body roll, even in sport mode just has not translated / compared to the 'old' R36 we had for 8 years...even at the end it still handled brilliantly

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Hey mate, just saw your post as I was searching for information on my Passat. I work at Eibach here in Australia give me a call during business hours I’ll look after you.
    thanks dude - i'll send u a PM
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Quote Originally Posted by lenny View Post
    got it, fair enough, i did not want to impose or presume anything......

as mentioned i have a 206r....was thinking of just the front springs and possibly rear sway bar, i really dont necessarily want the front that low, but always felt the look and the feel just comes across as the front being too high, and then overall tracking and body roll, even in sport mode just has not translated / compared to the 'old' R36 we had for 8 years...even at the end it still handled brilliantly

Lenny, take measurements of you vehicle's ride height measured from the center of the wheel to the edge of the guard. This is so we can determine the current ride height and what can be achieved after installation.

Lenny, take measurements of you vehicle's ride height measured from the center of the wheel to the edge of the guard. This is so we can determine the current ride height and what can be achieved after installation.
    Front = 390mm
    Back = 375mm (approx 3/4 fuel)

Quote Originally Posted by lenny View Post
    Front = 390mm
    Back = 375mm (approx 3/4 fuel)
    also not sure what the sway bar set up is stock, but feel like it could do with something at the back

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Mine is:
    Front - 380mm
    Rear - 370mm

Half a tank of fuel.
    Tyres r 235/40 R19.

Quote Originally Posted by dArK5HaD0w View Post
    Mine is:
    Front - 380mm
    Rear - 370mm

Half a tank of fuel.
    Tyres r 235/40 R19.

On the AWD Skoda Superb sedan the approximate ride height achieved after installation front and rear is 355-360mm.
    Given this the amount of lowering you'll achieve is about 20-25mm in the front and 10mm in the rear. The kit will work fine with the electronic dampers.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast