Thread: Help plz. 17 passat 206 no start, no ignition and some odd things happening

Help plz. 17 passat 206 no start, no ignition and some odd things happening

Im really hoping someone might be able to give me an idea on whats going on here,
    I wired up a dsp and amp into my 2017 passat 206 wagon and put it all back together now its got not much going on.
    To start off with I haven’t connected much as of yet just power, And have since disconnected to check.

I did have the headunit (glovebox unit) discover pro disconnected over night, i also had the cabin fuse panel disconnected for hours.

Apart from that i just had interior bits out along left side.

But now i have no ignition, no start, radio works fine, front right lights and indicators work and rear left but others dont, passenger elec seat works but not drivers, drivers side interior lights work but not passengers, boot button on remote works and on drivers door but not boot lid.

Remote locks and unlocks but the hold for windows doesnt neither the keyless entry on handle.

So yes some strange things going on, ive gone through what ive done and believe ive left nothing unplugged... seems to be a canbus issue but haven’t really touched anything to do with it, apart from unplugging radio (has most optical plug)

Any ideas guys??? Even to force ignition on to allow me to scan

Ps i have alot of knowledge in regards to electricals as used to be an auto elec, so no comments saying “you shouldn’t touch if you dont know”

Flat battery would be my guess. Possibly there’s a current drain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Users Country Flag
    Do you have vcds or obd11?
    Would be interesting to see what faults are active in the BCM, gateway, access start and immobilizer.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag

Did you get this one fixed?
    I know you're a former auto-elec - my suggestion - If you didn't already, disconnect the battery, wait a couple of minutes and re-connect.