Thread: Got an error from ACC

Users Country Flag

Got an error from ACC

Today I was driving with the ACC set to 100km/h and was following some slow cars when a passing lane was approaching. As soon as I got to the passing lane I planted my foot down and overtook a few cars and was now at the end of the very short passing lane when suddenly an error came up saying there was an error with the ACC. I also noticed that the glow light came on and that the car started to slow down despite me pressing the accelerator down. I pressed the ACC button a few times to see if it made any difference but I didn't. I was eventually able to pull over, despite now slowing everyone down, and turn off the car. After restarting the car everything was back to normal. However, no errors showed up in the car status.

Tomorrow I will do a scan with my obdeleven to see if there was anything logged.

Up to this point I haven't had any problems with ACC. Obviously this isn't normal and I'm assuming it somehow got confused. I'm a bit concerned that I couldn't use the accelerator. Just glad that I wasn't in a multi lane motorway with 101 cars around me.

Anybody got any ideas?

Users Country Flag
    You will need to be more specific. What error are you getting, both in the virtual cockpit and the scans?

Because it was normal after a restart, it could also be environmental. Did you experience the same again?

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    A scan with obdeleven revealed nothing and it hasn't happened again, thank goodness.

Users Country Flag

Then you're probably good to go!