Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Dynamic Light Assist

Users Country Flag

one more thing…
    if I transfert the right file with VCP does it code back my D6 and D7 sub modules ?
    I prefer to be sure, cause VCP is about 300 euros !!!

thanks again

Users Country Flag
    As I mentioned in our private messages - kamold hepled source the file from an overseas member who was able to get the source file from a "donor" Superb.

My understanding is that coding the 4B module correctly will correct the slave modules, in this case the afs controllers.
    This is also the case with the parameter file.

Users Country Flag
    I’m having a problem with AFS when I’m trying to do the DLA coding. The worse part is my back-up was corrupted. I’m wondering anybody don’t mind to share the original coding of Passat B8? Thanks guys!

Guys I'm new in this forum and i read all the posts. I have my15 b8 passat with a5 cam. Like the others i didnt get the DLA.

According to post i need to have 4b parameters to be coded with vcp and the vcds coding at all. Is it right ?
    Could someone help me?

Hello, I’m trying to figure out what it going to be for my car.
    Im having a Passat B8 MY2016 with LED High with normal AFS. So thus until now it won’t work as it should if I don’t upload the parameters, right?
    I have in my hands obd11pro, Vcds and I’m waiting for a vcp (cracked) from China which comes with a dongle for zdc files.
    There is a probability that the usb dongle won’t include the AFS MDF zdc file (I think) is there anyone that could provide it to me in order to upload it with the vcp? Or at least an .xml file for Odis e, because vcp originally cost around 300(!).
    Your help is much appreciated!

55 Headlight Regulation

System description: AFS-ECU
    Software number: 7P6907357C
    Software version: 0110
    Hardware number: 7P6907357B
    Hardware version: H01
    Serial number: --------------
    ODX name: EV_HeadlRegulAFSMQBMLB
    ODX version: 001001
    Long coding: 039202000F210200

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Vcp files can't be shared.
    That's their secret sauce.
    The zdc files are encrypted per cable the clone you are getting is out dated so won't have the file you need.
    There are techniques for getting the odis XML file but you need official online access.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

So I need to buy the official Vcp cable or get to a dealer who won’t probably do the job.
    But if I have access to an Odis cable with an official online access, how it’s going to work? Because the parameters is related with the vin of my car which it doesn’t factory fitted with DLA, is there any way of offline uploading the parameters?

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    There is a way to do it contact me via PM and I can explain what you need to do.

2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    Hi. Group.. A little question Vcp. Does the paramer set for led headlight afs dla of an arteon 4B module works for a B8 passāt 4B 3Q0907338 version 0285 module? I don't find the passat zdc file in vcp??

Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    You'll need the Passat parameter file, not Superb.
    Unfortunately it's available in VCP as a sec file not XML so you can't apply with ODIS.
    If you have odis online access it's possible to use a technique to obtain the parameter file.

Would you mind sharing how to pull a parameter file from odis online? Thank you in advance.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast