Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Dynamic Light Assist

Users Country Flag

Odis AFS_MDF

Quote Originally Posted by dArK5HaD0w View Post
    Finally got some good news to report - the final piece to the puzzle, the AFS_MDF data file, was successfully loaded, via ODIS, into the 4B module and the SLA (Skoda's version of DLA) functionality is now fully operational.

No errors. wooOoot

I went for a quick test drive and its certainly doing the fancy masking with the auto high beams, as expected.

A BIG BIG thanks to Kamold and Magnus with their assistance, and patience in sourcing the parameter file.

Hi, I'm very interesting of activating the MDF on my Passat B8 2017, I already set up everithing but my DLA is not working propely, I'm equiped with ODIS (but not VCP), here you say that you successufully download AFS_MDF file in 4B module with ODIS, could you please give more information about it ?

many thanks for your Help

The frenchy

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    You'll need the Passat parameter file, not Superb.
    Unfortunately it's available in VCP as a sec file not XML so you can't apply with ODIS.
    If you have odis online access it's possible to use a technique to obtain the parameter file.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    You'll need the Passat parameter file, not Superb.
    Unfortunately it's available in VCP as a sec file not XML so you can't apply with ODIS.
    If you have odis online access it's possible to use a technique to obtain the parameter file.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

ok... never mind I must find someone with VCP who can Help !

maybe one of you come to France for holidays

thank you for replying..

Users Country Flag

Cool

Hi All !

I'm back again...

has anybody ever tried to convert an Odis-e XML dataset file to a VCP one ?

GitHub - jilleb/odis2vcp: Converter for ODIS XML Datasets to VCP XML format

I found a converter and I am really curious to know !

the problem is that I don't have any xml files. I need to upload the AFS_WITH_MDF dataset in the 4B controler.

does anybody have this xml file, even from superbe, I know dArK5HaD0w does it into a SKODA.

Thanks for helping

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by jgazengel View Post
    does anybody have this xml file, even from superbe, I know dArK5HaD0w does it into a SKODA.
    Thanks for helping
    Hey - PM me ur email address and I can send u the Superb 4B parameter file for the AFS_with_MDF.

Users Country Flag
    Hi dArK5HaD0w

I sent you a Mp with my mail.

many thanks, I was desparating waiting for an xml file to see how it 's formated.

all the best to you

Users Country Flag
    Bixenon xml file into Leds headlamp...

the facts :

- I checked the reference of my 4B controler, is the same as the xml file

- I baked up all the 4B coding before transfering the file you sent me.

- I transfered the file with Odis E, all goes fine but...

- I have a defect into the 4B module:
    --> event 5081F1[5276145] (SAE code C1081F1) Left HeadLamd power output stage incorectly coded
    --> event 5082F1[5276401] (SAE code C1082F1) Right HeadLamd power output stage incorectly coded

the shame is that I forget to backup the sub module 6D coding of each side !

defect in sub Module:
    00013[19] SAEC119F00, projector variant not plausible(SOA mismatch)

does anybody have an idea where I can find back the right coding of this two sub 4B controller for Led Headlamps ?

Users Country Flag
    I Have try to cod back again the power output stage (D6 and D7) but when I start coding I receive a message telling it was not possible to "read the controller coding !", all bytes =0 I

I tried to code a value I found on a scan on a forum, HEX "E02400" but rejected ! It feel like the controler is not codable anymore...

maybe if I transfert the right xml file for led Headlamp it reactivate the right coding ??

waiting for any suggestion ... I'm out of ideas !

Ho My god I even don't have high beam anymore !

Last edited by jgazengel; 04-05-2020 at 04:55 AM.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    As I said you need the correct parameter file for your vehicle.
    This will then also correct the sub modules.
    If you cant get the right file you will need to visit a dealer and have them perform software configuration online with ODIS.
    Last edited by kamold; 04-05-2020 at 08:52 AM.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag

thank you Kamold,

this is a bit comforting...

does someone can tell me where to find some xml files ? I've drained all google post without success..

dArK5HaD0w how did you get yours ?

Last edited by jgazengel; 04-05-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast