Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamic Light Assist

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zzc2010 View Post
    Then you will have a Audi with VW pricetag. More on marketing. VW is competing with Toyota or so in AUS.
    LOL! Not a chance! After just testing the Audi, Volvo, Merc and Skoda and having hired a Toyota recently, VW is easily as good as other Euros. They’re just not ridiculously overpriced because of a badge. Take the XC60 as an example... Same specs and with some EXTRA features on the VW, the VW literally misses heads up display and vented/cooling front seats. It has EVERYTHING else the $80,000+ XC60 has. VW ACC and Lane Assist are easily as good. And all for $30,000 less. Price and badge do not mean it’s not in the same class. It absolutely is. The so called “premium” name plates of Europe were a let down because when I was quoted, I expected soooooo much more. VW is bang on in terms of value for money.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket36 View Post
    LOL! Not a chance! After just testing the Audi, Volvo, Merc and Skoda and having hired a Toyota recently, VW is easily as good as other Euros. They’re just not ridiculously overpriced because of a badge. Take the XC60 as an example... Same specs and with some EXTRA features on the VW, the VW literally misses heads up display and vented/cooling front seats. It has EVERYTHING else the $80,000+ XC60 has. VW ACC and Lane Assist are easily as good. And all for $30,000 less. Price and badge do not mean it’s not in the same class. It absolutely is. The so called “premium” name plates of Europe were a let down because when I was quoted, I expected soooooo much more. VW is bang on in terms of value for money.
    Clearly what middle class saying. In the premium market, they don’t talk about value. XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Most of the components (like radar modules, cameras, abs modules etc) are the same as they are made by the same suppliers like Bosch, Continental or TWR etc.

They are calibrated to the car manufacturers' requirements but the hardware is essentially off the shelf.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by zzc2010 View Post
    Clearly what middle class saying. In the premium market, they don’t talk about value. XD

Fair point that one! I don’t think it’s smart to spend $30k just to be able to say “I drive a XXXXXXX”.

Users Country Flag
    Fair point that one! I don’t think it’s smart to spend $30k just to be able to say “I drive a XXXXXXX”.
    Otherwise you won’t buy a VW. Haha. Picking up options in premium brands is a hell of pain in AxX.

Users Country Flag
    Hey guys

I have an update for the DLA. Try this coding for the 4B:

00 00 00 05 01 00 07 4A 03 10 6F 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I will update my website www.ascoding.ch as soon as possible with the new coding
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by murmeltier View Post
    Hey guys

I have an update for the DLA. Try this coding for the 4B:

00 00 00 05 01 00 07 4A 03 10 6F 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I will update my website www.ascoding.ch as soon as possible with the new coding
    Regards
    What does that change? Does it fix the presentation and the roller shutter behaviour?
    MY17 206 R-Line Passat Sedan, Pure White, Sunroof | Spectune STG1 | VWR 600 Intake, TMD, Inlet Elbow | Res Delete

MY 13 Tiguan 155TSI | Pepper Grey | DSG | Leather | RVC | RNS510 | ACC | 18" New York Wheels -SOLD

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynnston View Post
    What does that change? Does it fix the presentation and the roller shutter behaviour?
    No, it fixes the error message when the DLA isn't working. I heard about two VW Tourans with the problem and with this coding, it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by murmeltier View Post
    No, it fixes the error message when the DLA isn't working. I heard about two VW Tourans with the problem and with this coding, it should work.
    Ah ok. Thanks.

I think most of the B8 owners that tried this didn't get an error, it's just that our Australian delivered models don't have the correct parameters to work legally.
    MY17 206 R-Line Passat Sedan, Pure White, Sunroof | Spectune STG1 | VWR 600 Intake, TMD, Inlet Elbow | Res Delete

MY 13 Tiguan 155TSI | Pepper Grey | DSG | Leather | RVC | RNS510 | ACC | 18" New York Wheels -SOLD

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Wynnston View Post
    Ah ok. Thanks.

I think most of the B8 owners that tried this didn't get an error, it's just that our Australian delivered models don't have the correct parameters to work legally.
    Ah, i see!

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast