Thread: Down to 1 Passat in the household

Users Country Flag

Down to 1 Passat in the household

Well, my wife has enjoyed the last 4 years with her Passat Comfortline, but it turns out that Covid-19 discounts were too good for her to pass up. She takes delivery of her new A4 45TSFI tomorrow. I'm sure there are options which weren't ticked, but this thing is loaded.

Leaves just me with a Passat B8 in our household now.
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    At least you kept the good one...
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)

Quote Originally Posted by ope126 View Post
    At least you kept the good one...
    Yeah. Tho the 170kw engine, HUD & 360 camera like available in europe would have been nice for the wolfsburg edition
    2008 MY09 Ibis White Audi S5 Manual SOLD!
    2017 MY18 Manganese Grey VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg SOLD!
    2018 MY18 Indium Grey VW Golf 110TSI Comfortline, DAP & Infotainment, Folding Mirrors!
    2023 MY23 Nevada White Cupra Formentor VZx

It will be interesting to see how they compare actually.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Yeah, they are very different vehicles. The Audi is at another level i so many ways.
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Please PM me the price maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by doc_777 View Post
    Well, my wife has enjoyed the last 4 years with her Passat Comfortline, but it turns out that Covid-19 discounts were too good for her to pass up. She takes delivery of her new A4 45TSFI tomorrow. I'm sure there are options which weren't ticked, but this thing is loaded.

Leaves just me with a Passat B8 in our household now.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by doc_777 View Post
    Yeah, they are very different vehicles. The Audi is at another level i so many ways.
    Thinking of looking at an Audi A3 for my wife to replace her 2014 Golf TDI, is the Audi noticeably better quality?
    MY18 Passat Alltrack Wolfsberg (white) darkest legal tint (SOLD), 2014 Golf 110 TDI Highline (sold after DM Flywheel issues), now 2021 RAV4 Cruiser Hybrid, 2020 C-HR Koba Hybrid

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
    Thinking of looking at an Audi A3 for my wife to replace her 2014 Golf TDI, is the Audi noticeably better quality?
    In a word, yes. Not that in my experience we’ve had and poorly put together VW’s, it’s just that the Audi has a higher level of equipment, fit out etc.

The current A3 is due to be replaced soonish so there are likely some very good prices to be had.
    Cheers