Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you use auto hold ?

If I use auto hold, I turn off stop/start at the same time, you can do that with a 206, not sure about other cars.
    If you have obd11 or similar I recommend trying setting the auto hold to early release and do the throttle sensitivity mod, I think they work very well together.
    I'm not sure the throttle mod can be done on a deisel tho'.
    Last edited by 206Harvard; 17-02-2020 at 11:46 AM.

Users Country Flag
    I love auto hold, it's such that I couldn't have a car without it. As has been said a light tap on the throttle to start the engine and then accelerate when the car in front moves. I usually tap when the car 2 in front's brake lights go out. I love not having to sit there with my foot on the brake.
    MY18 Passat Alltrack Wolfsberg (white) darkest legal tint (SOLD), 2014 Golf 110 TDI Highline (sold after DM Flywheel issues), now 2021 RAV4 Cruiser Hybrid, 2020 C-HR Koba Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
    I love auto hold, it's such that I couldn't have a car without it. As has been said a light tap on the throttle to start the engine and then accelerate when the car in front moves. I usually tap when the car 2 in front's brake lights go out. I love not having to sit there with my foot on the brake.
    I can't stand the stop start system so I don't use the auto hold either same with any of the other driving aids except for ACC.

Apart from that the cars been great no complaints at all.
    Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition My18

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Westy View Post
    I can't stand the stop start system so I don't use the auto hold either same with any of the other driving aids except for ACC.

Apart from that the cars been great no complaints at all.
    Get it turned off then Easy to do
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123