Thread: Brake upgrade / replacement suggestions?

Users Country Flag

Brake upgrade / replacement suggestions?

Hey all,
    Time has come for my Passat 140TDI Alltrack Wolfie for a replacement, was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to get? i do allot of long distance driving. looking for suggestion for pads for the meantime to replace the stock or alternatives to get new discs, pads and calipers and a place to get it done (in melbourne).

Keen to know what everyone uses etc!

Tia!

Users Country Flag
    ATE ceramic pads and matching ATE rotors. Motul RBF600 brake fluid.

Are you actually running out of brakes that you need better calipers & bigger rotors?
    carandimage The place where Off-Topic is On-Topic
    I used to think I was anal-retentive until I started getting involved in car forums

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shonggie View Post
    Hey all,
    Time has come for my Passat 140TDI Alltrack Wolfie for a replacement, was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to get? i do allot of long distance driving. looking for suggestion for pads for the meantime to replace the stock or alternatives to get new discs, pads and calipers and a place to get it done (in melbourne).

Keen to know what everyone uses etc!

Tia!
    Same question you asked today on FB, same answer... RE: ATE Ceramic Brake Pads & ATE Rotors
    MY18 VW Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition + Panoramic Sunroof + some extra goodies... (Pure White)
    MY17 ŠKODA Superb 206TSI 4x4 + Sunroof + Tech Pack + Comfort Pack + some extra goodies... (Moon White)